SP1
    SP1 is offline Associate Member

Confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whats up players, I am new to this site. I have been reading threads day and night I am addicted to this. I know some of you get bothered by the fact that newbies sometimes want you guys to put cylcles together for them, but heres the thing I have done the searches and sometimes it confuses me more. Like I search for sust,some of you love it and say you live by it,some say to much water retention. Now i did a cycle once of deca -primo,but I didn't know what I know nowa= about dieting and stuff, Iam ready to do another cycle> I am currently at 195, 5'11, 14%bf. I am looking for 10-12lbs nothing exxagerated. I do have a history of mpb in family so want to stay away from anything that will make hair fall out. I am 25, I had thought of primo-anavar ,but alot of you said that I need test, they suggested prop, I dont know if I can shoot everyday,my boy is the one that shoots me up! I was thinking maybe , Primo 200mg week and Enan 250 a week. Should i run a pct with that? I don't want to sound stupid bros, but the searches are confusing me. I want to start mid march so I want to try to get it right.Any help would be appriciated!thanks

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    WOW, lots of questions.. Let me help point you in the right direction.

1. You don't need Prop. ED injections for someone new is TO MUCH. Research Test Enan or Test CYP.
    2. YES, you will need CLOMID for PCT, and you will need NOLVA during your cycle. Research Clomid and NOLVADEX
    3. Personally, looking at your doses, they are to low. (though I am a big fan of low doses, I would run a minimum of 300mg
    4. Since this cycle will be your first correct cycle, you only need to run TEST.

Any questions, let me know.

BLT

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    A good first cycle is test only at 500 mg week, see how your body responds to that before you start jumping into stacks. also your goal of 10-12 lbs you willl more than definitely meet this way. and nolva and clomid for PCT

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    No offense but why is everyone push 500 a week? Me and all my friends go with low doses and grow, 350-400 a week. It might work but the sides might be a little high...... least for a first cycle

SP1
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    WOW, lots of questions.. Let me help point you in the right direction.

1. You don't need Prop. ED injections for someone new is TO MUCH. Research Test Enan or Test CYP.
    2. YES, you will need CLOMID for PCT, and you will need NOLVA during your cycle. Research Clomid and NOLVADEX
    3. Personally, looking at your doses, they are to low. (though I am a big fan of low doses, I would run a minimum of 300mg
    4. Since this cycle will be your first correct cycle, you only need to run TEST.

Any questions, let me know.

BLT
    Thanks bro, i think Isaw your picks the other day,You transformed nicely if your the same guy iam thinking about! How is just test on the hair! how do i take the clomid and nolvadex? I heard people say that just running one thing is a waste of time. A boy of mine ran 20primos in 6 weeks and put on a solid 8 pounds. I have great genetics, I just get confused because you guys all seem to know what your talking about and have such diff opinions!

SP1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    No offense but why is everyone push 500 a week? Me and all my friends go with low doses and grow, 350-400 a week. It might work but the sides might be a little high...... least for a first cycle

Bro, I asked some monster at my gym and he said to run 750test aweek and three shots of winny aweek Ithought that was crazy for my first real time!!!!!!

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Lets see if i can help ya out some! The majority of us on here speak from experience, some of us like certain types of compounds and others don't. Its all about what works for you. Which can become one of the tricky things about planning a cycle. I honestly can't tell you what will work for you, what i can do is help you choose a cycle by knowing goals and stats etc. It makes it easier to choose compounds that will meet your goals. Everyone reacts differently to test and orals etc., so while 250mgs/wk may be plenty for someone to grow it might not be enough for you. Some else might get sides easily while you may not. Get my point.

This is what i would reccomend to you:

A 10-12wk cycle of either Enanthate or Cypionate at 250mgs/wk to see how you react to the test. Have some nolvadex on hand in case of gyno symptoms. The majority of people on here reccomend Clomid PCT, try it and see how it works for you. I prefer using an all nolvadex pct because clomid makes me break out like crazy.

Good luck bro, if you have any questions feel free to PM me or some Vets.

SP1
    Quote Originally Posted by tmeoe
    Lets see if i can help ya out some! The majority of us on here speak from experience, some of us like certain types of compounds and others don't. Its all about what works for you. Which can become one of the tricky things about planning a cycle. I honestly can't tell you what will work for you, what i can do is help you choose a cycle by knowing goals and stats etc. It makes it easier to choose compounds that will meet your goals. Everyone reacts differently to test and orals etc., so while 250mgs/wk may be plenty for someone to grow it might not be enough for you. Some else might get sides easily while you may not. Get my point.

This is what i would reccomend to you:

A 10-12wk cycle of either Enanthate or Cypionate at 250mgs/wk to see how you react to the test. Have some nolvadex on hand in case of gyno symptoms. The majority of people on here reccomend Clomid PCT, try it and see how it works for you. I prefer using an all nolvadex pct because clomid makes me break out like crazy.

Good luck bro, if you have any questions feel free to PM me or some Vets.
    Thanks bro I am trying to read as much aspossible about all the tests befor I make my decision. I want to figure out what sounds like it would be best for me! I do want to learn more about the specifics of the clomids and nolvadex, I know its to help with the sides, and I see all of you throw it in at the end, i could tell you one thing bro I do not want to bloat, irathe gain 6-10 lean than 25 bloating, so if you of something that will make me bloat for sure let me know! Yo what do you guys mean by pm,Ithink its personal message but i am not sure, my bad!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SP1
    Thanks bro, i think Isaw your picks the other day,You transformed nicely if your the same guy iam thinking about! How is just test on the hair! how do i take the clomid and nolvadex? I heard people say that just running one thing is a waste of time. A boy of mine ran 20primos in 6 weeks and put on a solid 8 pounds. I have great genetics, I just get confused because you guys all seem to know what your talking about and have such diff opinions!
    Thanks....Now, I did do a low dose cycle of test (250 a week) and transformed incredibly. I got NO sides, and NO bloat. My cycle now I'm on 400mg of test and still NO sides. But, remember everyone is different. some people are prone to sides than others. Now, when asking about Nolva and Clomid dosages, the best thing to do is search for them. Its very easy for us to do it for you, but I think, you will learn soooooooooo much more doing it yourself. You will also be able to determine the best dose for you while reading other peoples reply's...I promise that! Anyone who tells you one compound is a waste either doesn't know what they are talking about. You have to remember. You will NOT grow on steroids without a proper diet. It gets very expensive, but you need to do it. I hope your prepared to pound almost 2g of protein per body weight!!!

SP1
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Thanks....Now, I did do a low dose cycle of test (250 a week) and transformed incredibly. I got NO sides, and NO bloat. My cycle now I'm on 400mg of test and still NO sides. But, remember everyone is different. some people are prone to sides than others. Now, when asking about Nolva and Clomid dosages, the best thing to do is search for them. Its very easy for us to do it for you, but I think, you will learn soooooooooo much more doing it yourself. You will also be able to determine the best dose for you while reading other peoples reply's...I promise that! Anyone who tells you one compound is a waste either doesn't know what they are talking about. You have to remember. You will NOT grow on steroids without a proper diet. It gets very expensive, but you need to do it. I hope your prepared to pound almost 2g of protein per body weight!!!
    Thanks bro, I already have about 350-380g of protein a day, My diet is like 50-60%carbs, 30-40& protein and 10-15% fat of which is not saturated.
    I will keep searching and let you know how its going, what does it mean when yoy guys sai PM!

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    1cc 2xweek usually =500mg, also, you must know that even though that is 500mg, there is no where near that much test in the enanthate . Ester weight in the longer acting tests will make 500mg/wk really like 400 or maybe even less...just something to keep in mind

Thread Information