Thread: HCG help!

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired

HCG help!

I got my HCG today and its in two vials. So looks like to me that I add the solution to the freeze dried product. Its 10 ml of solution, so would I just transfer it with a needle? I mean is it that simple? Also the instructions say to shoot IM, but I have read to shoot sub-q.... I will do IM. Also it says it needs to be "refrigerate after reconstitution" does that mean once its mixed? Oh can I add less solution to make it so I can use less units. Like use 5ml of solution? Thanks for the info

-MS

I am thinking of 500 ius ED for a week, I could get HCG to save my life till today.... I end my cycle of prop in a week. thanks

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Ok, yeah I believe it's that simple.

After mixing yeah it should be refrigerated. It wasn't delivered to you cold packaged was it?

You can inject both ways. The benifit of inj sub-q is that you can use an insulin needle and better measure your dosage. However I believe that IM is a better means because of its half life.

Also, you can use less solution but you need to make sure that you do not go too low otherwise you will not get a complete homogenous mix. Check out the Anabolic Lab.

Doc

jersey juice is offline Member
    You are correct that you draw up the solution and mix the 2 together in the freeze dried vial. I wouldn't do 500iu's ed personally, but I don't think anyone on this board has agreed on the right way to do it either. I used 5000iu's week 1, 2500 week 2, 1500 week 3 and 1000 week 4 and had my blood tested 4 weeks after completing that along with nolva clomid & proviron .... my levels came back around 300, right in normal range so everyone will respond different. You refigerate after you mix the 2 together, until they're mixed you can keep them stashed away. This is my own experience and usage so I'm sure you'll get a million other ways to use it. IM injection is the way to go with this...

as far as usage, you can start off that way, but it's all about how you react

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    as far as usage, you can start off that way, but it's all about how you react
    I am only going to use it for a week, what are some things too look for as far as how I react?

why only a week?

Well it will take more than a week, and more than one trial to see how much you "respond" to. That's a better choice of word than "react."

Because I coulndt get a hold of HCG till today. And my cycle ends next week

Thread Information