crazy man is offline Banned

fina and birth control

well I an sorry to say my baby on the way is no more, this weekend my girl went to the doctor because she was bleeding and i freaked!! to make a long story short my babys heart stoped...... i am so ****ing pissed at the world. but i was just wondering cause we are going to try again would a fina only cycle hurt the chances of her getting knocked up again ,, thanks guys.............................................. .......

sorry for the f^%$ i am just really pissed

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    I am sorry to hear that bro my deepest sympathies.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    I'm sorry to hear that, bro.

thanks guys, i am really depressed!!! but i am hoping i can use fina..

nikida is offline New Member

Sorry About YOur Loss

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Do you think it had something to do with the steroids you were on at that time, or was she on any? Sometimes I wonder about the risks.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy man
    well I an sorry to say my baby on the way is no more, this weekend my girl went to the doctor because she was bleeding and i freaked!! to make a long story short my babys heart stoped...... i am so ****ing pissed at the world. but i was just wondering cause we are going to try again would a fina only cycle hurt the chances of her getting knocked up again ,, thanks guys.............................................. .......

no i had been off for 3 weeks , i really think test helps with birth control in some cases.. i hope it was my stupid doing that caused this i would never be able to live with that..

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Sorry for your loss CM

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    You were in no way at fault for this, i am completely sure of that. However, any AS use will lower your sperm count and make it more difficult for you to get your girlfriend pregnant. It's not a good method of birth control by any means, you're looking at low sperm count, not no sperm, so pregnancy is possible, but less likely.

thanks guys but if i add test to my cycle then i am lowering the chances even more right

Besides low sperm count, a fina only cycle will rob you of all sexual desire... and what little you can muster up will be a pain as you won't be able to get an erection.

I learned the hard way...

Sorry to hear about your baby bro... that really bites

Red

debulkred is offline Junior Member
    I feel for you, sympathize you and your family and I hope you take my condolenses for your lost. May your child rest in peace.

as for steroids ...

This is a good point which I need to bring up to you guys about infertility among males. To make all the theories in the board short, there is no scientific evidence about infertility in men. However, the last conclusion that the scientists have come out is that it is genetic. As the on going studies to map the human gene pool, we will soon come to find out which gene causes this. Which concludes the false statement that steroids cause infertility within men.

As for maternal problems that your g/f just had, you had nothing to do with it as far as I am concern. Many people have had healthy children while on steroids.

destinationms.o is offline Female Member
    So sorry to hear about your loss, unfortunately, i know how it feels. We're all here for you!!

thanks guys you all rock and thanks for your support!!!

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Sorry to hear about the loss, my wife had a miscarriage but now we have a handsome 2 yr old son.

Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member
    I am saddened by your loss. No one should have to take a hit like that. Best wishes for your future success.

thanks guys so does fina **** up my sperm count???

really cause we are try to knock her up again i heard test keeps your from getting the bread in the oven..

thats what i was thinking but not on a cycle is killing me the feeling off sucks compared to the feeling on... you know

i can't even imagine but i really want to get back on but if it will not help have a kid then i will have to wait

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    im really sorry for what happened man. no one should have to go through that. good luck on conceiving again soon. personally, if i was trying to get my girl pregnant i would stay off of AS until i had succeeded. i've read articles about using test depot as pretty effective form of male birth control.

again, my sympathies and good luck.

i was thinking test eth and fina

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    there are a lot of guys on here who have knocked up their wives while on a cycle.......you should use test.....or atleast wait until she gets pregnant again before going back on cycle
    Testosterone has been successfully used as a male-contraceptive at pretty minimal doses. And it can take some time to recover a full sperm count afterwards... actual time varies. I wouldn't go there.

Deffinitly don't run a Tren only cycle...

IMO - you should just take the time to recover and bring your body up to 100 percent... take the time to focus on new training theories, as well as nutrition and rest.

Sorry to hear your loss... hope your girl is doing well...

thanks bro for real all you guys have really helped, i was just fining to get back on a cycle after you go off you loss alot, but i lost alot cause i lost all my clomid is there anything to do now with out it???

you think

Jackman is offline Banned
    thanks guys, i am really depressed!!! but i am hoping i can use fina..

Bro if your depressed do not i repeat do not use fina!!!!! it got me all ****ed up in the head......

chipper22 is offline Junior Member
    sorry about this bro// its terrible for something like that to happen..
    that is the only side i am worried about(infertility) which i know yall say it is not really possible, but it still bothers me b/c i started too young. i wonder if starting the juice too young made me infertile? do yall have any ideas>?

Ambulance1984 Guest
    What age did you start chipper?

As for the clomid recomendation, deffinately good advice whitey.

Thread Information