linebacker7 is offline New Member

needing cycle help real bad

ok im 18 years old im 170 5'11 everyone knows my stats i kno im young to do this but ive done some sustanon before and im lookin to gain about 50-55 pounds over the course of 6 months im lookin to use deca and sustanon...i need some help anyone wit info please help me out

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    TO YOUNG. Sorry bro, no one on here will give you Steroid advise except eat and train like an animal...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You will not get help from here bro........... You have more than enough natural test in you now to grow.............. Train, eat, and rest!

Jackman is offline Banned
    Yea bro i would suggest just searching cause not many people going to help an 18 year old....

razor67 is offline Banned

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    train hard and eat lots of red meat and you should grow like crazy without steroids at your age

48ngoin is offline Associate Member
    I was 17-18 and getting ready for College ball....it's a pisser to want the size and not gain rapidly, but your goal of 50+ in 6 mo. is pie-in-the-sky killer!

These guys are right...we would kill for your endogenous test....use it. Eat six meals a day....set your alarm if you have to and drink a MRP shake in the middle of the night....train hard and heavy.

So how badly do you want it? You should hurt all the time if you want to get that big. Linebackers hurt all the time anyway, it won't matter.

48ngoin is offline Associate Member
    Oh...and another thing, if you're 170 lbs. and playing linebacker, YOU ARE A STUD! You must be a "sticker".

Have you thought of strong safety? We moved a small/fast linebacker to SS and he would light 'em up! They didn't want any part of a crossing pattern.

Good luck.

Thread Information