gerard4780 is offline Junior Member

question on my first cycle

i have currently been doing 400mg per week of deca and 250mg a week of sustanon for the first two weeks, i was wondering if anyone thinks i can go up to 500mg a week of sustanon, because i have been thinking about doing that much for the rest of the cycle. this is my first cycle.

bigdog81 is offline Member
    yep...u need to run sus at atleast 500mg per/wk....inject twice a week so that it you work w/ the half life of the gear.
    if its really your first..i would just run the sus only for 10 wks to see how your body reacts...
    what are your stats and history?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Wow...... it's always smart to ask after you start your cycle.

You should have been running a test only cycle to begin with. You better bump the SUS up for two reasons..... One the deca will shut you down and you will need the test to keep you going, second it's a total waste to run 250mg of SUS per week.... Are you injecting the SUS EOD? You should be. What do you have for anti-e's? What's your plan for PCT?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    SUSTANON should be injected at the minimum of E3D and yes, bump up that dose!!!!!

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    yeah the prop in the sust is getting wasted iniecting once per week. you should cut down the amount injected and do it more freguently, eod like mud said. test should be higher than the deca man.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Running sust at 250mg is a complete waste like mudman said, there are just too many factors for an experienced user. To make this cycle effective, you should be injecting the sust no longer than E3D. Its actually much easier if you ran a single ester like test e or test c, at 500 mg/week and the deca at 400mg. IMO on a first cycle you should run the test alone to see how your body responds, and you should learn what your doing before hand, if you dont you could seriously hurt yourself.

gerard4780 is offline Junior Member
    ya thats what i thought i will take 500mg of sustanon per week with 400mg of deca a week, ive got nolva incase i have any problems and clomid for after cycle

Thread Information