BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member

TODAY's THE DAY! When to inject????

Hey, today i start my cycle, just wondering couldnt find this with a search, but when is the ideal time to inject test enanth. im runnin 500 per week. So im injecting on thursday and monday. Just wondered does it matter when I inject. Like today im doing shoulders.... and im taking my first shot in the delt, so would it help to get the juice spread around if I took my shot before I worked out..... seeing that maybe all the blood circulating throughout my shoulders might get it moving alittle faster?? also possibly decrease soreness.... or do u think it'll be so sore i wont be able to get an effective delt workout today? thanks fellas

evan

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    IMO its good to work the injection site, it helps disperse the oil, keeps the muscle active, reduces soreness.

Jackman is offline Banned
    i need to start woking out my bum then! **** prop! haha

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    hey bro, just started last ngiht its not prob.... i was so nervous but you really don;t even feel it, just feel a little pressure from it going in... other then that no pain though.. its a mental thing though like thinking ok im gonna stick this metal pin in me, but its not sweat... best of luck bro

definitly work the **** out of where ever you inject rub it like crazy.... i think it helped me out a lot cause i was sorta of shakign when i did it so i know the needled moved slightly and im barely even sore!!! so just keep massaging it afterward and you be good

Jackman is offline Banned
    try injecting while taking clomid hehe talk about needle movement =)

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck with your cycle, I would suggest injecting before you go to the gym thats what i always do IMO having a good training sess. after you inject helps get it circulating through your system.

at night for me

swole1210 is offline New Member
    definitely do it before your workout.

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGSNOR
    Hey, today i start my cycle, just wondering couldnt find this with a search, but when is the ideal time to inject test enanth. im runnin 500 per week. So im injecting on thursday and monday. Just wondered does it matter when I inject. Like today im doing shoulders.... and im taking my first shot in the delt, so would it help to get the juice spread around if I took my shot before I worked out..... seeing that maybe all the blood circulating throughout my shoulders might get it moving alittle faster?? also possibly decrease soreness.... or do u think it'll be so sore i wont be able to get an effective delt workout today? thanks fellas

evan
    Just a suggestion, but I never inject in the delt before a shoulder or back workout. For some reason the pull on the muscle from the wieght makes my site feel like it's tearing. Hurts like mofo! But that's me.

Sym

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Dude seriously, I know that this is my third comment on the chick in your sig, but is there anymore footage???? Does she keep going?? holy snap. OH there she goes again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information