SLUMPBUSTR is offline Associate Member

post gyno surgery ques

i had my gyno removed in november and the doc told me to lay off lifting for about 4-6 weeks. well after the 4-6 weeks i started training again but i only trained for about 3-4 weeks before i started my next cycle. now im about 5 weeks into my cycles and my chest is sore around where i had the surgery, nipple area. what im wondering is if its sore from the surgery and from stretching cause of growth or if i could possibly have gyno symptoms again. the doc told me that it could be up to a year before everything was back to normal in that area. what do you guys think?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Did the doctor remove the glands or just the gyno?

Jackman is offline Banned
    I know i wouldnt go on juice for a long while if i just had surgery because of it!

SLUMPBUSTR is offline Associate Member
    tell you the truth im not eniterly sure. but he did say it shouldnt return. but i also didnt tell him that i was on steriods before

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    If your going to be honest w/ anyone, it should be your doctor. I'd call him tomorrow and find out!

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    If your going to be honest w/ anyone, it should be your doctor. I'd call him tomorrow and find out!
    definatly call your doc....tell him your back on and find out whats wrong...he cant arrest you for telling him...like bdtr said make sure you find out if he took out the whole gland, if thats the case its probly just sore due to growth, and stress on the area

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SLUMPBUSTR
    i had my gyno removed in november and the doc told me to lay off lifting for about 4-6 weeks. well after the 4-6 weeks i started training again but i only trained for about 3-4 weeks before i started my next cycle. now im about 5 weeks into my cycles and my chest is sore around where i had the surgery, nipple area. what im wondering is if its sore from the surgery and from stretching cause of growth or if i could possibly have gyno symptoms again. the doc told me that it could be up to a year before everything was back to normal in that area. what do you guys think?

Hey man Im in the same boat as you, I had mine done in Nov and been back in the gym about a month now but Im sore around my nipple where they removed it. Hey man the gyno is gone but my nipples are not even when you look at them from the front. One is pointing to the side a little and the other is up high.

RDL

Thread Information