crazyrc is offline New Member

Adding enanthate...again

Here's my cycle
    1-4 30mg/day d-bol
    1-8 Sust 250 E3D
    1-8 10mg/day novladex
    11-12 30mg/d novladex
    12-13 20mg/d novladex

A friend gave me 6 amps of enanthate , (originally 3, but he feels its time to end his current cycle). He suggested adding them one a week. I posted this a week ago, but I only had 3 amps then. I'm two and a half weeks into this cycle (my first) and have gone from 177 to 189lbs. If it matters I'm 5'11" and around 10% BF. I only plan on doing one cycle per year...if that. My goals are size and strength while staying lean. How should I add the enanthate or do I need it?

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    IMO, this cycle is a waste of gear, to short, only 8wks, why??, also is this your first cycle?? I like enth much much better than Sust, I like how you have sust e3d, but need to go for 12 wks or so, d-bol, is good, depending on if this is your first cycle, get some deca , or EQ, save the test for another cycle..3 or 6 amps isnt going to do anygood, as for your body weight, its most likely from water, 1 cycle per year, GOOD LUCK!

HW

ColdSore is offline Banned
    use your 6 amps of enth to extend your test out longer...some say 8 is enough, but for me thats when the fun starts

a d-bol and test cycle is good for a first...just assuming that this is your first...dont listen to holly wood and add deca or EQ...bad advice bro

sh!t!!! i keep forgeting stuff...add the enth by doing two amps a week so it will be 500mg or 400mg (depending on brand)...

This will extend your test to 11 weeks...start pct 2 weeks after your last shot of test

ColdStone,
    he never said this was his first cycle, and dbol /test/deca OR Eq, is a good cycle, plus he is only doing 1 cycle a year, I do agree with the add the test at the end, but sus with a little dbol for 8 wks is a waste...

HW

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodM3
    ColdStone,
    he never said this was his first cycle, and dbol /test/deca OR Eq, is a good cycle, plus he is only doing 1 cycle a year, I do agree with the add the test at the end, but sus with a little dbol for 8 wks is a waste...

HW
    where did you read that this wasnt his first cycle???...i agreed with 8 weeks being "not as good"..but adding multiple componds like that your 1st cycle is a bad idea...How do you know what gave you the bad sides or gyno if it happens??? You wont...

so what are you saying, try ONe of everything...hey look, ive used that for my first, and when done smart and with Nolva or someting along that line, everything should go smooth...im also subjected to gyno easly and wouldnt suggest anything to anyone that I havent put in my own body first...he was already doing test and d-bol, I just said to THINK about DECa or EQ...I didnt say jump off a bridge
    HW

so what are you saying, try ONe of everything...hey look, ive used that for my first, and when done smart and with Nolva or someting along that line, everything should go smooth...im also subjected to gyno easly and wouldnt suggest anything to anyone that I havent put in my own body first...he was already doing test and d-bol, I just said to THINK about DECa or EQ...I didnt say jump off a bridge
    HW
    by reading his post he sounded like this was his first cycle...therefore he doesnt know if hes gyno prone...test only would be the way to go, because he needs to use test in all of his cycles, he can now see if he's prone to estrogen related gyno...if he runs deca and test it could be estrogen or prolactin...see where he could be in a bind???

Just think about the post he wrote...he asked how to through in 6 amps of enth, and you responded by telling him 8 weeks was crap, and to get more gear and add a compond before he started...not good advise...

and i just noticed crazyrc doesnt know about clomid and pct...where you at crazy, you need some help with this...nolva alone wont cut it

Okay Bro,
    Listen up, This site is intended for educational purposes ONLY and for those who are looking for more info on the topic of AS, and share their experiences with others. If you are new to the game, it is intended for you to have some outside knowledge or take some time and research the topic, I gave advice from my own opinion and experiences, im sorry you didn't feel the same way, you must be smaller than me,..lol.. I did not respond to any PCT question or first time cycle question because it wasn't asked or stated in the original post, I have to assume he has some type of knowledge about AS, I'm not a mind reader.I cant reeducate him on every little thing, When I ask a question do I hve to write all my past cycles and stats and knowledge...NO ..that would be crazy... you have to assume people know something about the topic..if a person took what someone said and ran home and tried it, that would be stupid and uninteligent ..The user is solely responsible for what he or she takes from this site or chooses to put in their body. If you dont have a sold background on AS you shouldnt be using it or asking question on the forum..We are all here to learn more...

HW
    Last edited by HollywoodM3; 02-12-2004 at 06:14 PM.

toolman is offline Banned
    Okay Bro,
    When I ask a question do I hve to write all my past cycles and stats and knowledge...NO ..that would be crazy... you have to assume people know something about the topic..if a person took what someone said and ran home and tried it, that would be stupid and uninteligent ..The user is solely responsible for what he or she takes from this site or chooses to put in their body. If you dont have a sold background on AS you shouldnt be using it or asking question on the forum..We are all here to learn more...

HW
    Actually Hollywood, yes, you should post stats and experience if you want the best answers to any question. Most guys asking questions like this one are not experienced users and should let us know the details so we can best advise.

YES,
    I agree, but do they..most of the time NO, but again im not a mind reader, and your answer is only as good as the question..

HW

big_mike is offline Member
    I would LOVE to know why you do NOT recommend Test AND EQ for a first cycle? EQ is supposed to be very very clean stuff and not give gyno...

Quote Originally Posted by big_mike
    I would LOVE to know why you do NOT recommend Test AND EQ for a first cycle? EQ is supposed to be very very clean stuff and not give gyno...
    b/c like i said a few times above, if you use multiple componds yiu wont know where the sides are coming from...test is the base of ALL cycles so you need to see how you react to test alone...why use 2 componds when youll grow just as much off of one for your first...i hope you LOVED hearing my response

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    hollywood, if you look at the original post like cold stone did, he said to run it like he did but to use the enanthate amps in the back of the cycle. Excellent idea considering the deconate ester is similar to the enanthate ester. Also, I think a test/eq first cycle would be just as good as a test/dbol cycle. EQ is very mild, doesn't convert to estrogen **** near at all...and i've run 600mg before and loved it with no alternate side effects except being vascular and hungry.
    Also, I do think he needs some help with the clomid/nolva pct. However, if he really wanted to, I do believe he could run a nolva only pct. I'm not advising it at all, but do know it is possible. It takes your nuts a lot longer to come back but it is possible.
    It looks like the man has done a little research but a harder shove in the right direction could have this lad a very nice first cycle. Play nice now fellas

crazyrc is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    and i just noticed crazyrc doesnt know about clomid and pct...where you at crazy, you need some help with this...nolva alone wont cut it
    Hey guys I am aware of clomid, but have not been able to aquire any yet. If I did I was thinking
    day 1 -300mg I have searched clomid, but have found different opinions.
    day 2-15-100mg/day

Yes this is my first cycle. So you say 8 weeks is a waste. I could probably get more sust if it was necessary, but I thought by only running 8 weeks I would be minimizing side effects. I would like to end up around 200lbs.
    Last edited by crazyrc; 02-12-2004 at 11:04 PM.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    300- day 1... 100 - days 2-3... 50- finish

good luck

Thread Information