shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member

gear in the mail

is it safe to send gear in the mail to a friend? has anyone done this b4?

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

nope

never done it never would!lol

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldnt try it.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    id be very careful about it bro

disturbed2483 is offline New Member
    if you really need to ship it go with fedex they dont check whats inside of packages i do it all the time across state lines.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Don't do it bro..

Big MFN D is offline Associate Member
    I just got a shipment in the mail today from mexico and i live in canada, the 3 packages arrived unopend and intact.

panabolic is offline Associate Member

no problem interstate

You shouldn't have a problem sending it from one state to another just makesure your smart about the packaging (hide it in something) and make sure your buddy is going to be home to get it and not his parents or something. best.
    Last edited by panabolic; 02-12-2004 at 06:07 PM.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i dont see how its any different than a domestic source sending his stuff out.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    i get my gear in simple envelopes, with normal mail! i get it from uk and i live in italy... np at all!!!

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    who is to say the postal worker will pick your pack out of the other 1 million pieces of parcel that go through his hands each day...I'd do it, if you pack it well, there would be like a 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999% success rate

This was posted by a good bro at another unmentioned site, this should answer all questions, this is speicifcally targeted at intl but most rules apply to domestic as well.

Ok I have been studying what you need to do keep you package from getting siezed. The first thing you need to know is who is looking to seize your package or preform a controlled delivery. Most would think it would be the DEA, this is not the case. The DEA has too much to worry about with narcotics and people who commit crimes to obtain those types of drugs. The bottom line is that for the most part people who use steroids are everyday , ordinary people who hold good jobs and can include lawyers, doctors , constuction workers and yes bodybuilders. So who is looking to bust you with your 20ml bottle of Deca ? The Postal Inspection Service, Customs and local law enforcement. The bottom line is that the incredible increase in the sale of AS by way of the internet and mail has created a way for these types of agencys to keep busy and create budget increases for themselves. AS busts are at an all-time high and unless sources and end users practice specific ways in sending and recieving packages it will continue to rise.

A. What types of packages can be opened by postal inspectors?

Periodicals
    Standard mail
    Anything send UPS, Fed-ex or by any other package service
    ALL INTERNATIONAL MAIL...thats right ALL INTERNATIONAL MAIL.

Whats protected ? First class mail, Priority Mail, and Express mail.

Can any of these packs be opened under specific circumstances ? YES. The pack can be temporarily obtained but not opened if its "suspicious" Investigations can include x-ray, feeling the outside of the package and searching idenities of the sender and recipient. If there is enough evidence a judge can issue a warrent to preform a controlled delivery.

B. What do postal inspectors look for to find "suspicious" packages?

Size and Shape of the package, heavy wrapping in tape with an attempt to seal all openings, hand written labels , strange odors comming from the pack, leaking packs, fictitious return addys, and even packs sent from "source or destination " citys.

How do I try and keep my pack as safe as possible ?

I have come up with several ways to keep you pack at a "low risk" for a siezure or controled delivery.

C. Use printed labels for both sender addy and return addy.

D. Use real addys everytime. Dont want to use your own ? Open the the ****ing phone book and pick one.

E. After you have carefully packaged all the contents use a thick zip-lock back as final line of defense for possible "odors" or leaks should a vial break.

F. Dont recieve ten packs from China in a short time span, be smart about it.

G. Use a PO BOX service that you can obtain packs 24 hours a day and always pick up after hours. This way the people working there dont see a 200+ pound freak of nature picking up packs from China EOD. And never order a pack that wont fit into your box, that way you will never have to sign.

H. Dont mail any other iteam related to Bodybuilding or wieght training to the addy you use to recieve your AS.

I. If you recieve a siezure notice, do not respond to it, and never order to the same addy or name again.

J. Never sign for anything...PERIOD

K. Get all bodybuilding related iteams out of your house including gear untill you safely recieve your package. Join a gym that alows you to keep a lock on your locker, keep your **** there untill you have safely recieved your goods.

Thats it , if I think of anything else I will certainly add it to the list. I hope everyone reads this , and continues to stay safe, remember Bigbrother is always watching so be safe. I hope this help to keep my bro's safe....peace

Quote Originally Posted by disturbed2483
    if you really need to ship it go with fedex they dont check whats inside of packages i do it all the time across state lines.

Fed Ex is a bad idea, no search warrant is necessary, priority and express are the only ones protected by this rule.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    good read bro.........it makes me rethink my steps

Excellent Post Juice007! you got pm.

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    thank u everyone for responding this site is f-kin amazing. what do u mean when u say hide it in something? couldnt they still see it in the x-ray? thats the part im worried about.

Quote Originally Posted by shrunkennutz116
    thank u everyone for responding this site is f-kin amazing. what do u mean when u say hide it in something? couldnt they still see it in the x-ray? thats the part im worried about.
    check your pm.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    bump!!!

bigdog81 is offline Member
    good thread...
    makes us all think a little

carlo is offline Associate Member
    It is safe bro just do not order too much at a time if so then open a PO Box with a fake ID, but In my experiences domestic mail has been good to me(USPS)

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    i'll bump this thread, great info in it!

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice post igot

Thread Information