Tony "G" Monster is offline New Member

Suspension •----• Holy **** That Hurts!!!

Bros...

This is my first cycle using testosterone aquious (suspension).

The day that I inject isn't bad at all. But for the next couple of days...HOLY MUTHER-****ER it hurts!!!

So far I have injected it in both of my shoulders and my quad.

Should I use the glutes only???? What else can I do to ease the excrutiating pain???

Please help bros!

Thanks!!!

ColdSore is offline Banned
    you need to learn to shoot in every spot possible...susp shoud be shot 2 times a day...you can get away with once like your doing...but dont shoot the smae spot (glutes) everytime....it will be sore whether its your a$$ or your bi's...

i wanna try susp bad, but thats why im gonna wait a long time...ive heard that **** is unreal

Tony "G" Monster is offline New Member
    You've heard right ColdStone! I never thought suspen could be this bad. So far I have hit both of my shoulders and my outer quads. One shot every other day. I'am also stacking with cyp as well. I know (health wise) that it's not that good to stack two hard testosterone esters, but I have no other choice. The only mild roid my doc can give me is deca , but I am preparing for a competition and that **** will stay in my system for a year.

Anyway, between the sus and the cyp, I am running out of injection sites. This sucks, but it'll be worth it in the end!

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony "G" Monster
    You've heard right ColdStone! I never thought suspen could be this bad. So far I have hit both of my shoulders and my outer quads. One shot every other day. I'am also stacking with cyp as well. I know (health wise) that it's not that good to stack two hard testosterone esters, but I have no other choice. The only mild roid my doc can give me is deca , but I am preparing for a competition and that **** will stay in my system for a year.

Anyway, between the sus and the cyp, I am running out of injection sites. This sucks, but it'll be worth it in the end!
    bad idea bro...susp is esterless and your blood levels are going up and down if your injecting eod...to be properly administered it needs to be shot in the am and pm...TWO times a day...the day after you shoot its not even doing you any good...

And its not unhealthy to take two tests at one time...what do you think sust is...or lots of bros jumpstart with prop or sust when useing cyp or enth throughout

Zues is offline Associate Member
    I know how you feel bro. Suspension is no fun. I used SYD Group suspension. I got a little pain at the beginning but eventually got used to it and it didn't bother anymore. S**t works good though. If you can you may even want to try spot injections, mainly to give yourself some more injection sites, but suspension has no ester, which is why its acts so fast, so that type of steroid would be ideal for spot injections as well. The only problem I had w/ suspension is that I had to be very fast w/ it or else the needle would clog from the s**t crystalizing. It would sometimes clog my **** 23 gauge pins. One time I shot it up and had 1/2 a ml still left in the syringe, I pushed with everything I had (while the needle was stuck in my glute) I had to pull it out. So then I pressed again real hard, got nothing, then before I knew it I had 1/2 a ml all over my **** mirror in my bathroom. LOL I was pretty pissed.

Thread Information