cjd36 is offline New Member

t-3, cyp, and winstrol depot...how much?

Need a little help here. I am looking to combine T-3, cyp and winny. I know that cyp will arromatize and lead to water but I am hoping that the t-3, winny and diet may minimize this. What is the max dose per week of cypionate that I could use and avoid the much dreaded "bloat". Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    That's too broad of a question.

First of all we need your stats (age/wieght/height/experience).

I put info in one easy to read post. It's most of the beginner info you'll find around this and other boards but in one thread. Check it out:

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...steroid+basics

Sorry, I had to self refer my own thread

Doc

cjd36 is offline New Member

More detail...

You are right, that is too broad. I am pretty experienced with anabolics but usually for sports so strength and size was the goal not cutting. I am 6'4 255 and pretty well put together naturally. I am benching around 350 and have gone as high as 475 (with trenbelone) but I don't want to gain much weight. I have a pretty good diet but need to reduce the carbs to next to nothing. I know how to use the winny but have not used Test Cyp so I am unsure as to how much before the water kick in. Does that help? Thanks for your help.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    cyp and enanthate alike will not kick in until week 4, water retention could occur as early as week 2 though (I think).

I wouldn't worry much about the water weight though. 20mg of nolva a day should cure that.

Any more questions? Also, the winstrol should help, yes you're right. Be sure to take care of your joints with chondroiton and glucosamine way ahead of time and while on it too

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    i would have to agree w/ running 20mg ov nolva, and maybe switching the T3 for some clen while on your cycle, and most impotantly, if you could curve your diet rite, water shouldn't be too much of a problem for you. its just that T3 could mess u up if done incorrectly. good luck bro.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Well depending on your T-3 dose you need to be sure that your AAS dosage ensures you won't loose any muscle I wouldn't go any lower than 500mg/wk if you've got a few cycles under your belt.
    2. Everybody is different and may or may not hold water at any given dose so you would know better than us where your range lies
    3. I wouldn't worry too much about the bloat I'd just add some L-dex .5mg/ed and nolva 20mg/ed that should solve your problems.

Just my .02

xxxl83

Thread Information