JohnDoe1234 is offline Member

Do you shoot your Tren ED or EOD?

Ok guys do you go ED or EOD with Tren ?. Many people insist on ED, but a friend of mine recently ran Tren/Test prop eod for 6 weeks, and ran both at 100mg injections. I kid you not, he gained 17lbs of mass in that time, and it was solid mass too. I'm going to run this same cycle on my own as my next cycle. I want to see where you all stand on this debate.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    ED for me...

Grant is offline Member
    he gained 17...good, think of what the gains would be at ED injections though

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    ED for Tren Acetate

Symian is offline Member
    ED for Tren .... First cycle Tren only for 6 weeks ED....Second Test En/Tren EOD for 8 wks.

I'd go ED

Sym

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    he gained 17...good, think of what the gains would be at ED injections though
    Yeah that may be true, but some people argue that since tren is active in your body for two - three days, that ED injections are not needed and wasteful.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Daily. Don't assume you will get the exact results as your friend though. Diet, training experience, and genetics play a huge role in how much you gain.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    Well, those people are pansies and scared of a little friggin' needle. I swear, it's a no-brainer, I don't care what people say. Think of injections like "connect-the-dots"...the more dots you have, the easier and smoother the picture turns out when you trace the lines. The more frequent you inject anything, the better, IMO. After awhile, you'll need to do ED like I do. In my next cycle, I'm gonna have to inject 3cc's ED. So I can either inject myself once ED or TWICE EOD. I choose once ED...

Dont see the comparinson between ED injects and connect the dots but anyway.... yea suck it up i didnt want to do ED injects but i did for my first cycle of prop/fina for 8 weeks. If you dont wana do ED injects go with tren enathate.....

dr_ma is offline Junior Member
    I'd always recommend the lower dosage and less frequently to start. If you don't get the results you want increase the dosage or frequency. I think you reach a point where more drug doesn't necessarily give you better results. It simply burns out your receptors and requires you to always do more to get the same results.

Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    Let's say you had to draw a straight line 12" in length, but you only had 3 dots to draw it with: one @ 0", 1 @ 6", and 1 @ 12". How smooth and straight is that line gonna be? Now, lets say you had 12 dots, instead of 3, all of them spaced evenly. It would be much easier to draw a straight line with more dots to connect. The "line" represents your hormone levels, and the "dots" represents the # of times you inject...
    Thats an interesting analogy. You can further on it by saying you are drawing with a gradient from every dot. If you don't have enough dots then your line will fade too many times. The length of the gradient depends on how heavy you push the pen down - how heavy the ester is. If you are using somehting like acetate you need many dots to draw out a nice thick 12" line

And like Jackman mentioned - if you can not fit in ED admins with Acetate then you shoulds tick to heavier, longer esters.

I am shooting EOD because I have the tren prop combo, first time using tren if I do not feel I get good results this time I will do ED injections next time, which is fine with me because I love poking myself.

Body is offline Associate Member
    What if you have tren acetate which has a potency levelof 75mg/ml. If you want to take 262.5mg/week you could take one shot of 1ml EOD. Or, you could reach the same weekly intake by taking 1/2 ml ED. Would it be best to do the 1/2 ml ED or the 1ml EOD? Also, is 262.5mg/wk enough to make a significant difference when stacked with 800mg of Cyp. and 300mg of EQ each week?

Body is offline Associate Member
    Bump. I probably should have just started a new thread, but because I've already asked my questions I'm just going to bump this one. Sorry for the selfishness, but I really am interested in hearing some experienced responses. Thanks bro's.

Quote Originally Posted by Body
    What if you have tren acetate which has a potency levelof 75mg/ml. If you want to take 262.5mg/week you could take one shot of 1ml EOD. Or, you could reach the same weekly intake by taking 1/2 ml ED. Would it be best to do the 1/2 ml ED or the 1ml EOD? Also, is 262.5mg/wk enough to make a significant difference when stacked with 800mg of Cyp. and 300mg of EQ each week?
    How many times do you want to hear it's best to shoot ED for an acetate ester? Not trying to be a dick - but you are asking the same question, just reworded.

If you want 263mg/wk (kinda low dose... but anyway...) of Trenbolone Acetate then you would have to administer 38mg per day. So if you were making your own from Fina then you should try and make a product that is closer to that dose per mL... otherwise use a half mL per shot.

If you want were to use a total steroid use of 1363mg per week; consisting of 800mg of testosterone cypionate , 300mg of Eq and 263mg of Tren Acetate I would rather go heavier on the anabolc and drop some of the heavier aromatizing androgen. You keep the same total mg use but redistribute it like this: 600mg of testosterone cypionate , 400mg of Eq and 350mg of Tren Acetate per week (total weekly steroid burden = 1350mg). You drop some of the estrogen production, increase the effectiveness of trenbolone (a nonaromatizing progestin) and increase the heavy anabolic - which will also increase hunger while on for greater gains. Thats just how I would stack your gear using your total weekly use as a guideline...

Thread Information