big swoll is offline Member

Would you let your child juice?

even if you do not have children this is for you too....what do you think you would do if you were to catch your child with steroids ...would you be ok with it? im sure that most will say that it depends on their age, and at what age would you allow your child to juice, that is if you would at all....any other comments are welcome

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I thought about this before. I guess as long as I know my children are well educated in the choices they make in life, than I won't get int their way. But then again, the way I figure it - I have 18 years to mold my children with the morals and ethics that I believe will produce a quality adult. And an adult is the one making a decsion on AAS - not a child. If I don't agree with the choices they make as adults - then I can only blame myself for failing somewhere in their childhood/adolecents.

Would I let my child juice? Nooooo way! Would I let my adult son/daughter self-administer AAS? Well... they are adults capable of making their own decions; which I take partial responsiblity for as their father... whether I agree with their choices or not... but no one can stop an adult from making their own choices... you can certainly disagree with them. And I wouldn't want my kids to ever feel as if they had to hide something from me.

chevy44 is offline Member
    i think EVERY person on this board, would stop their child, if under the age of 21. i have read several threads where bros on the board attack kids who ask:"im 16 and want to get big, what should i take?" i myself juiced when i was younger (17, i didnt know ne better) and i would feel like a hypocrit if i told my son not to juice. so i would guide him to this site where he could learn tons of info on gaining naturally, and why it is bad to juice at his age, and hopefully he would make a good decision!

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    I thought about this before. I guess as long as I know my children are well educated in the choices they make in life, than I won't get int their way. But then again, the way I figure it - I have 18 years to mold my children with the morals and ethics that I believe will produce a quality adult. And an adult is the one making a decsion on AAS - not a child. If I don't agree with the choices they make as adults - then I can only blame myself for failing somewhere in their childhood/adolecents.

Would I let my child juice? Nooooo way! Would I let my adult son/daughter self-administer AAS? Well... they are adults capable of making their own decions; which I take partial responsiblity for as their father... whether I agree with their choices or not... but no one can stop an adult from making their own choices... you can certainly disagree with them. And I wouldn't want my kids to ever feel as if they had to hide something from me.

bro take it from me. my pops thinks the same way everytime i do something bad he blames it on himself like i could have done a better job... i kind of blame it on not getting my ass whooped enough, but then again you cant be to strict because your son can be mesed up with no self esteem and if you watch the howard stern show everytime a girl walks in he asks were you abused as a child and had strict parents most of them say yes. could i say if i got harsher punishment would i be a better son i can say yeah...but thats just my 2 cents from experience

i dont know, if you ask me parenting is one of the hardest things to do in the world to just have the perfect kid who never gets in trouble is nearly impossible. I am the black sheep in my family yet i never got arrested, i just hope my son or daughter is not one of those kids who end up goin through DYS through their teenage years like some of my friends...

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    bro take it from me. my pops thinks the same way everytime i do something bad he blames it on himself like i could have done a better job... i kind of blame it on not getting my ass whooped enough, but then again you cant be to strict because your son can be mesed up with no self esteem and if you watch the howard stern show everytime a girl walks in he asks were you abused as a child and had strict parents most of them say yes. could i say if i got harsher punishment would i be a better son i can say yeah...but thats just my 2 cents from experience
    I think there is a better way than violence. I wish I could go through my childhood again without being so afraid of my father (he was a really big guy -we used to watch him whoop all kinds of ass on the side of the road when someone cut him off ). He was like Bruce Banner when he got pissed - you could see it in his eyes that you were about to get the smack down verbally or physically. A big reason I started training was to eventually kick his ass - or at least save mine so I could tell him how I really felt about how big of an asshole he was

But then, years later after I left home... it didn't matter anymore and he is actually a pretty flippin' cool guy today... much calmer - and has helped me out several times in my adulthood. But I wouldn't raise my kids the way he did... I am a much calmer and able to listen better than he could - he was just being a dumb German kid from the farm

bro I know what you mean, but you cant be friends with your kids kids need a parent not a friend... but it's all good im not even tryin to think about havin seeds till im at least 25.I got time to think it out but yeah i do want to be a better father than mine was to me... my dad was never that type to spend quality time with me he was more the disciplinarian i would not be like that but hey thats the way his father was to him and so on so in a way you can't really blame parents its not all their fault because its the way they were dealt with...

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    If he was half as dedicated as I was to this sport, I would allow it. But if he were to get out of hand, I would have to put him in his place.

diesel21 is offline Member
    No way! i would never "let" them do it............ too much to know about it...

I have a young boy and until he is 21 there is NO WAY he'll touch juice.

After that, if he trains properly and has the proper dedication, I will teach him all I know (the good, the bad and the ugly) and let him make his decision. At 21 he's old enough to decide.

Why such a liberal view of it? Well first off I am not hyppocrite... he's only 10 and doesn't know his dads a juicer, only that he is real strong. But kids aren't stupid... going into his teen years he'll figure out the truth, and I won't lie to him when he does ask. Respect is a 2 way street with your kid.

Red

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    I have a young boy and until he is 21 there is NO WAY he'll touch juice.

After that, if he trains properly and has the proper dedication, I will teach him all I know (the good, the bad and the ugly) and let him make his decision. At 21 he's old enough to decide.

Why such a liberal view of it? Well first off I am not hyppocrite... he's only 10 and doesn't know his dads a juicer, only that he is real strong. But kids aren't stupid... going into his teen years he'll figure out the truth, and I won't lie to him when he does ask. Respect is a 2 way street with your kid.

Red
    I feel the same way. As long as he is dedicated and what I feel is old enough then yes I would help him with his dicision and also help educate him so that he will be safe. I would also explain to him at what age, why I started to use, and my experiances with AS.

I don't have a child, but at this point I do not think I would permit or "let" my child use AS. There are too many risks involved, and Im mostly referring to legal risks along with health risks. I dont think I could ever encourage something that could potentially ruin their lives (ie, conviction, illness). Bottom line is that we all try to educate ourselves as much as possible, but the reality is that we dont know everything about .the interaction of these substances and the long term effects of their use. Everyone's body reacts differently, Ill leave the risk taking to myself.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    My boy will be 12 years old this summer and is very active. He started pee wee football last summer and was one of the smallest kids on the team which is no big deal since I was a small kid too. I've been teaching him the basics of proper nutrition (I don't prevent him from eating junk but I do limit the frequency...he is afterall a young boy). Next year I will teach him the basics of resistance training (as our gym allows 12 year olds as long as they are accompanied by a parent) but I will not let him lift too heavy until he is older and his growth has slowed. When he gets into his late teens I will likely talk to him about AAS but will vehemently lobby against his using until he is old enough. When he turns 21, if he decides on his own I will help him make proper decisions. I want to keep an honest and open relationship so he will feel comfortable coming to me before making decisions, but my MAIN priority is, and always will be, his health and welfare.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    does he have a shot at the olympics?

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    I would try to steer him away untill proper age. I would teach him proper nutrition & training. But from the kids point of view, he would see his dad all jacked & ripped, and want to be like him. In turn, turning to gear. But once he is old enough, and it would be his decision, i guess everyone makes their own decisions, and if he did, i would rather know about it than be in the dark. At least I could be able to tell him waht i know and help educate him.

But by the time i have a kid & he is at least 21 or so, they will probably have some kind of crazy different steroids around anyways, and my knowledge will be outdated like a record player! That will be the day i feel like an old man!

Testify is offline Senior Member
    It definitely depends . . . on many factors. First, if he was young enough to still be living at home I would attempt to end the use of AAS. As we all know, if kids really want to do something though, they will find a way. If he was older - over the age of 21 - I would probably try to ascertain his depth of knowledge and preparedness on the subject. I would encourage him to educate himself and excercise caution. If he was doing this blindy, I might be more forceful, and less so if he seemed to have a handle on his actions.

I might have a harder time if it was a daughter.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    what about growth? would you use it at a younger age if you knew he was going to
    be an under sized adult?

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    I would never suggest to my child to use AAS but if I found out he was interested or planning on it then I would share my knowledge to make sure they do it correctly and safely.

But you have to remember most kids do whatever they want anyways...sometimes behind the parents back. I want to have an open relationship with my children and keep things in the open. Kind of how I am with my mom. I tell her everything about my life except the AAS thing. I am still natural but it will be tough to tell her when I start I think.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Warrior............ great post...

some of you guys are coming from different stand points.. some are still young adults that are just getting there...

If my son were like me at 18 5'9" 125 lbs... I would have started something for him when he was 16.....

Growth, height, and everything is in part genetic... but once those growth plates close.. you are screwed..

GH, Anavar , direct supervision..

Yea.. i would and will do it for him...

I am now older... still 5'9" 200 lbs... and very strong.. but at 150 i was strong too.. that's what i weighed after Joining the Air Force and completing training.. still had the 29" waist..........

so there is a time and place for everything..

so you know.. i played 6 years of football, 4 years basketball, and 4 years of baseball.. untill everyone got to big for me.. except for football.. i even play a little semi pro here at the age of 43.....

Peace.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    what about growth? would you use it at a younger age if you knew he was going to be an under sized adult?
    Absolutely not

My boy is quite small for his age, but unless there is a serious test deficiency I would never ever consider allowing any roids until he is 21 and old enough to make an informed decision himself. If there is a medical test deficiency, then obviously he would use whatever the ***doctors*** prescribe.

We may play doctor and self medicate ourselves, but no way would I ever consider doing that on another person, SPECIALLY not my kid.

Red

jbol is offline Senior Member
    hate to be a hypocrit..........but no way......

MTLMAN is offline New Member
    i dont have kids but when i do, ill let him do it when he is ready to take his sport to the next step

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    hell yes when my boy hits 20 i will bye him all the good **** he wants

Thread Information