HollywoodM3 is offline Member

ED VS EOD, Does it really make a difference?

Okay, lets settle this once and for all,
    does it really make a big difference in gains when going from EOD to ED injection,
    for example, Im starting a cycle of Tren 100mg eod/prop 100mg eod and Test enth 250 2wkly, in a few days, is it going to make a big difference to inject eod, I mean I dont want to waste gear, IMO I just hate ED inject, im doing the tren for 10wks, im gonna look like Swiss cheese...any thoughts on this would be great.
    Thanks

HW

ColdSore is offline Banned
    maybe not on gains, but it will fukk with your blood levels and increase side by doing so...probly not to much, alot of bros inject eod with out a problem...IMO i would go ED though...plus youll feel better with a constant flow of test through you instead of up and down

MachZ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    maybe not on gains, but it will fukk with your blood levels and increase side by doing so...probly not to much, alot of bros inject eod with out a problem...IMO i would go ED though...plus youll feel better with a constant flow of test through you instead of up and down
    I agree with ColdStone... I'm in 125mg tren /150mg prop + Var, 16Wks, ED injects are a drag but the results are unreal not to mention I feel like a zillion bucks everyday. Everything I have seen tells me your blood levels are better off with ED shots on prop/tren so I stick with it and NO sides at all.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    I agree with that statement.

Jackman is offline Banned
    yea also i would do 150mg of both eod at least

Thread Information