fs79 is offline New Member

2nd Cycle Questions

I am 5 weeks into my First cycle I am just doing enanthate due to the fact that I dont want to jump in to a stack with out knowing what will happen for sure, I take 500 mg a week for 12 weeks then I am going to use clomid for my pct. I am going to jump it up to 500 mg every Four days my 2nd Cycle. My Question is Do you guys think I shoud maybe throw and oral in there too. I am thinking anadrol is the one i want to use maybe dbol depends if my source can get them or not. I also keep nolva on hand but due not want to incorp in to my cycle if i dont have too due to the fact that it will weaken the efect of the steroid and I will lose some water. So here is my cycle I have planed

w1-12 Enanthate 550mg every four days
    w1-4 Anadrol 1tab daily
    w14-16 Clomid
    Nolva on hand

I know it isnt much but I am a novice and dont want to do more then I can handle!!!

Thanks any advice Appreciated

fs

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Sounds a bit excessive. Drop the anadrol . I won't go into the reason but due to the fact that it can't mimic any normal hormone in the body, anadrol's gains are shortlived and not running nolva will make you puff like a balloon. Dbol would probably be a better option at 40mg/day. Also, nolva won't weaken any steroids affects, just keep water off. If you like chubby face or gyno then go for it. You are running the equivalent of 962 g of test...way too much for a second cycle. Drop it down to 500 and you'll still see good results. My .02

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Sounds a bit excessive. Drop the anadrol. I won't go into the reason but due to the fact that it can't mimic any normal hormone in the body, anadrol's gains are shortlived and not running nolva will make you puff like a balloon. Dbol would probably be a better option at 40mg/day. Also, nolva won't weaken any steroids affects, just keep water off. If you like chubby face or gyno then go for it. You are running the equivalent of 962 g of test...way too much for a second cycle. Drop it down to 500 and you'll still see good results. My .02
    I agree. Your saying it isn't much, but it is too much. Go with 500mg/week like 50% said.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Whoa 550 evey 4 days is still way to much.... try 300mg every 4 days... dbol for the first 4 weeks at 30mg is ok for your secind cycle.

Thanks Guys I will stay at 500 a week and locate some dbol Thanks again

fs

bigdog81 is offline Member
    drop the anadrol ..that stuff is crazy
    crazy gains but u keep pretty much zero of it...
    plus..it is bad on the body.
    imo 300mg en. e4d.
    dbol is alright, it gave me crazy headaches. but dont run it no longer than 6wks.
    my two cents..since it is your 2nd cycle..i would stay w/ the test en. only for the cycle. maybe 400mg at the most.

Well I have been takeing 500mg week of enant for 6 weeks and I havent noticed hardley anything I lift 4 times a week fo r about an hour hour and a half my gains have been pispoor and I have actually lost weight meanwhile my buddy is doing the same thing I am and Everything for him has skyrocketed His gains his weight IUdont know if starting body size has anything to do with it or not he was 170 and I was 290 it is just deppressing to see I am working hartder then him and not really getting as much as him I am pretty sure it is good stuff I am the only one of the poepel doing it around here who hasnt gained much there are like 6 of us all started the same time and are on exactly the samestuff for the samedose

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Then its probably your diet. Diet can make or break a cycle. Up you calories 500-1000 a day and increase your protein intake. This should help.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Youre complaining about losing weight and you started at 290lbs? You have to be pretty chubby....test will tend to burn baby fat.
    More isnt always better dude.....if youre not gaining muscle and strength using 500mg/wk of test...........something else is VERY wrong. You did say you were in week 5, so I'd say its only just starting to kick in....so be patient. But if within the next 2 weeks it doesnt kick in.........

I used 350mg/wk for my 1st and put on over 25lbs.......more than I wanted, so I droped it to 200mg week for my 2nd(which I'm on right now)...and I have put on over 15 so far....about 10 weeks in.

D

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    If your going to add an oral to your second cycle don't up the test dose. Keep it at 500mg a week.

JohnnyB

Thread Information