Question Proposed cycle, HELP!!!

I am currently on. 400mg EQ week/10weeks
    500mg Enanthate week/10weeks
    500mg Sust week/10weeks
    50mg Anadrol ED for first month

I am currently on week 5
    Thinking of adding 450mg/week of Deca from week 6-12
    100mg/week of Winny week 8-12
    and extending the Enanthate for 2 more weeks.
    And PCT. Does this seem like too much? My goal is to put on as much mass as possible. I know it would probably be better to extended the EQ and forget the Deca, but I already had it and want to utilize it. And I only have 10mg of winny and want to utilize that as well. I don't really wanna buy anymore gear, just want to work w/ what I already have. Does this seem okay to do? Like I said I'm on week 5 and have gained about 15 lbs or so. I also realize that it takes a little longer for EQ and Enanthate to kick in to theri full potential.

Zues is offline Associate Member
    bump

Da Bull is offline Banned
    A gram of test a wk...I don't know your cycle history,but that's a good amount of test.

Leave the deca out,your not running it long enough to be effective.I'd run the EQ to wk 12 for better results,test to wk 13,winny 10-15.......

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    yea bro thats probably toooo much test unless you have many cycles under your belt.
    let us know your cycle history like bull said.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    why sust and enanthate ? i would have done on or the other but dont waste your time with deca . if yur gonna do winnie i would get some otc joint therapy to keep your joints lubed well.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    that sounds like to much gear. winny and deca at the same time, doesnt make much since either?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    You do NOT want to run DECA and EQ in the same cycle. If I were you, I'd extend the EQ for 12 weeks. And Way to MUCH TEST!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I think you should make a plan and stick to it

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    seems like too much gear. I would of just stuck with the Enth, and get rid of the sust. Run the EQ 12 weeks. and the test 13 weeks. Don't run the deca w/ EQ, and even if you did, why only 6 weeks like you said? It dosent even start kickin in till week 6. So it would just be a waste.

What about PCT?

Zues is offline Associate Member
    This is my fourth cycle in the past 2 years. I already had the sust from the beginning so I was gonna use them anyway. The Enanthate I got for free so I figured I would throw it in as well. I figured 250mg of Enanthate would probably not be enough so I bumped it up to 500mg. Same with the Sust, 250mg a week wouldnt keep my blood levels stable. I'll probably sell or trade the deca300 for some more EQ to run it longer. As for the Sust, I'm done w/ it after week 10. I think what I'll do after that is continue w/ 500mg of Enanthate and 400mg of EQ up to 14 weeks. Then hit PCT. I appreciate the advice. There is so much you can do that somtimes cycle planning will make you lose your mind. I just want to get the best results possible. As for sides, very mild acne, and had sore nips but that went away.

Thread Information