Fenix12 is offline Junior Member

Sides Effects attributed to prohormones (1-test + 4ad) similar to steroids.

Hey everyone, I have done a few prohormone cycles with mediocre results. I am now contemplating turning over to the real deal. My question relates to their side effects; in particular their similarity to prohormones. Personally, I have never expereinced any hairloss, acne or any androgen related side effect while using well-over the recomended pro-hormonal dosages. On the other hand I did seem to bloat and become slightly emotional. Could this mean when doing the real thing I would be more predisposed towards estrogen related sides, which I could combat with nolva; or are pro-hormonal side effects not particularly androgenic in nature.

Basically my question is would my pro-hormonal sides mirror (albeit a weak one) what sort of negative effects I would expereince under the sauce? Personally I like getting laid and don't really like the idea of being covered in zits. :P

meathead84 is offline Associate Member
    side eefects are very similar only with more gains, thats why most people who have used the real thing wont have anything good to say about prohormones

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    When I took pro-hormones I got much worse sides than I do from AAS. Not to mention that I didn't gain anything from them.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    yea pro-hormones are a waste of $$$ in my opinion. i only buy them to have something to explain away my gains. it seems as if they have the same sides as real gear, without the desirable effects.

Thread Information