PJK015 is offline Associate Member

Test En and Deca ANTI -e???

hey im comming close to starting my first cycle, and was originally going to use sust, but have been advised by many to use Test enanthate for my first.
    i was thinking of doing Test E for 10 weeks at 500mg/wk and Deca for 8 weeks at 400mg/wk and then clomid 10 days after last injection 300mg first day, then 100 mg for 10, and 50 mg for 10

first i would like to hear if this would be good for a first cycle, and second i was curious about what anti e's i should take and at what dose

thanks alot

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Adding deca in your first cycle isn't smart. How would you know what was causing what sides?

Run the Enan with 10mg of Nolva and .25mg of L-dex through your cycle.... start PCT 2 weeks after your last injection with clomid, 20mg nolva, and .25mg l-dex

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PJK015
    hey im comming close to starting my first cycle, and was originally going to use sust, but have been advised by many to use Test enanthate for my first.
    i was thinking of doing Test E for 10 weeks at 500mg/wk and Deca for 8 weeks at 400mg/wk and then clomid 10 days after last injection 300mg first day, then 100 mg for 10, and 50 mg for 10

first i would like to hear if this would be good for a first cycle, and second i was curious about what anti e's i should take and at what dose

thanks alot
    i ran a test deca cycle for my first, alot of bros will advise to run test only and i guess i would to, but if you know what your doing you will be fine...

my only problem is that the deca is to short...IMO 8 weeks isnt enough, i didnt get the water and strength until week 6 or so...thats just me though, so if you only have 8 weeks worth i would drop it...

also you need to read up on prolactin gyno...thats the gyno deca will cause, but very rare...also get some nolva to run as your anti-e for the test, and i would advise l-dex also to be ran with test/deca because of the water youll hold...

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Adding deca in your first cycle isn't smart. How would you know what was causing what sides?
    very good point mud....like i said i would probly run test alone...deca makes pct tough to...

I just hate saying no no no when i did it myself

so would test enan and dbol be better for a first cycle (to gain mass)?
    test enan 500mg/wk 1-10
    dbol 30mg ED 1-4

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Thats a perfect first cycle!!! Dbol kickstart and 10 weeks Test E, easy as pie.

is dbol sold in 5mg tabs???

is dbol sold in 5mg tabs???
    yes...5,10,25,50 thats all i think

pumped99 is offline Associate Member

thanks alot
    Don't do it man you are too young.
    (He is 17 or 18, I forget).

wallycn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pumped99
    Don't do it man you are too young.
    (He is 17 or 18, I forget).
    How did you find that out?

pumped99 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wallycn
    How did you find that out?
    One of his past posts

yes, i am 18
    ive been training my ass off in the gym for over 3 years (serious training), im 6" 205-210, bf around 8-10%. thank you for the concern, and i will not argue, i completely understand and agree with all points posed as to why i am too young. There are valid reasons as to why i am starting this cycle, but i dont want to turn this post into a repetive post which we have all read over and over about the appropiate age to start.

as for the cycle, my source told me he is unsure about getting dbol right now. so i switched to:
    sust 500 mg/wk for 10 weeks
    winstrol 50mg/ E.O.D for 8 weeks
    then clomid 2 weeks after last shot of sust, 300mg first day, then 100mg for 10 days and then 50 mg for 10 days

since i switched from dbol, i am not sure if i should still be taking the same anti e's or if i could only take one (instead of liquidex and novla) since i know it is recomened to take something like novla while on dbol??
    thanks for the help, also any comments on cycle are appreciated

Thread Information