linebacker7 is offline New Member

i need cycle help bad

i'm 170 5'11 im 18 years old im lookin to put on 50-55 pounds over the course of 6 months..i heard the routine before im too young im aware but its my choice to do this....im lookin to use sustanon and deca but if anyone can help me about gainin this weight let me know

razor67 is offline Banned
    do you think since you started a new thread the replies will be different?

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    this is the second time in the second thread you will be told you are too young, please don't waste our board space

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    50 lbs in 6 months? Easy! Just use lots of cell-tech and nitro-tech. Just look what it does for the pro's who are sponsered by it.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    50 lbs in 6 months? Easy! Just use lots of cell-tech and nitro-tech. Just look what it does for the pro's who are sponsered by it.
    stealing my jokes ron? there not even that funny when i say them lol

KrashRoute is offline Associate Member
    how long you been trainin, whats your split, whats your diet like?

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Too young kid, why 50-55 lbs, you think thats gonna get into Notre Dame for football or something ?? RUDY! RUDY RUDY!

linebacker7 is offline New Member
    ive been trainin for about 6 years now only about 4 years heavy of actually knowin wut im doing...diet im takin in at least 200 grams of n-large protein a day aside from eating..my split for football is 3 days a week trainin

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    My guess is you want to bulk up for college ball, and 55lbs might be to ambitious for a 6 month period. You can get your answers without asking, there are tons of example cycles on this board.

Personally, i think you should look at your diet and make a new training split, some thing like 2 on 3 on, you'll gain some weight but no where near what you want in that time.

I'm not sure what you want us to do since you seem set on doing it anyway.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    You need to workout more than 3 days a week! Make it 5 days a week. And exactly how much protein, fat, carbs, and calories are you eating a day? If you dont even know that, then theres alot of room for improvement (gaining muscle mass), if you perfect that. Why do you wanna do sust and deca so bad? Do you have an anti e and pct?

And yeah you just made a thread about this a few days ago... your gonna get the same answers....

Pwrlfter is offline Junior Member
    Why not do anavar ? It will make you stronger, then you can use the strength gains to pack on a little mass and you won't be taking as much risk.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    bad idea bro,wait till your old enough,then do it right

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by linebacker7
    i'm 170 5'11 im 18 years old im lookin to put on 50-55 pounds over the course of 6 months..i heard the routine before im too young im aware but its my choice to do this....im lookin to use sustanon and deca but if anyone can help me about gainin this weight let me know
    Son, first, 18 is too young. Do not let youthful ignorance cause you to ignore solid advice from these guys. If your not making great gains with all the test in your system now, then what makes you think the gear will do more. Further, deca is detectable in the system for a very long time, so rule out playing any college ball where your subject to testing. Lastly, 55 lbs is not doable in 6 months.

I am sure you will ignore what we are saying here, but there is so much more to life then ****ing yourself up for what you think is important as an 18 year old kid. Unfortunately god will only give a few your age the wisdom to realize that.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Can I get an amen for toolman......AMEN brotha

bigdog81 is offline Member
    amen brother!!! preach it.!
    TO YOUNG BRO!
    anyone that tells you to go ahead obviously had no idea what they are talking about!

imo..if you want it bad enough...you will find a way to achieve your goals w/o a.s.
    be patient ...train hard and eat well... then...when you get a few more yrs on you and you are still interested...try gear then..
    but not until then.
    your test levels are crazy high right now. dont rob your self youngin

Thread Information