Deez Nuggets is offline New Member

Cutter / Hardener Critique and PCT question

Dosages would be the following:

wk 1 - 12 Prop 100mg EOD
    wk 1 - 10 Primo 100mg EOD
    wk 1 - 10 Fina 75mg EOD

Any advice is appreciated. I'm currently on my bulker and will be finished Mid March. Looking to start this one in June.

I haven't been able to find definite answers on when I should start PCT after Fina and Primo. Prop I know is broken down within 78 hours so PCT can start a day after the last inject of prop. I will continue to research but any info is appreciated...

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    start pct two weeks after last shot of primo

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Fist, you should always include your stats and experience in a thread like this. In the absence of this info, I can only say this. I've never used Primo, so I can't comment there . . . But why not run the Fina all the way to the end with your Prop? It too has a short half life. If you don't want to run the Fina for the full 12 weeks, you should move it to the end, maybe 6-12.

Also, I assume you have you Anti-Es and PCT in order?

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testify
    Fist, you should always include your stats and experience in a thread like this. In the absence of this info, I can only say this. I've never used Primo, so I can't comment there . . . But why not run the Fina all the way to the end with your Prop? It too has a short half life. If you don't want to run the Fina for the full 12 weeks, you should move it to the end, maybe 6-12.

i answered your question about the fina in your thread, testify

Quote Originally Posted by Testify

I think I should add my stats into my sig. Anyways. 5-6 year experieince, 4 years solid. 22, currently 197. Have done 5 cycles in the past (Fina was in the last one) and i'm currently on Cyp/EQ for 12 wks. PCT Clomid starting 2 wks after my last inject.

I'd rather not run the Fina the entire 12 wks so changing it up to the end is a great idea.

Thanks alot.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Run Fina at least 8 weeks though so 4-12 would be nice. I dont use it but propecia would help the hair line.

Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    Run Fina at least 8 weeks though so 4-12 would be nice. I dont use it but propecia would help the hair line.

I longest I want to run Fina is for 8 weeks so that sounds good. I've been reading and it seems the minimum amount of time to run Fina is about 8 wks.

Last time I did Fina it was for Never had any problems with hair line during cycles. Besides, I have REALLY REALLY thick hair.
    Last edited by Deez Nuggets; 02-14-2004 at 05:32 PM.

Thread Information