Otis Da Whino is offline New Member

Please Critique My Cycles

First of all, I read the educational forums so I hope I am doing this right......
    I have been reading your posts for a while now and you seem to be extremely knowledgeable and helpful and I want to first, thank you for that. I will give you a little background about my friend before I tell you what he is using and what info. he needs. My friend started lifting in 8th grade and started using gear in the 11th grade and used for 3 years to accelerate growth and strength for football in hopes of securing a scholarship. He made himself quite a football specimen. Once he quit playing football after two years in college, he stopped lifting but kept eating and then the whole marriage and kids thing happened which left his body out of sorts with a lot of fat. He is now 35 yrs old and has a 30% body fat percentage. He has finally decided to make a change and has started lifting again and has secured a few cycles of gear. His first cycle consists of 1 cc every 3rd day of Winny (QV Stan 50), and Deca (QV 300) every 6 days starting with 3/4 cc and will ramp up to 1 1/2 cc in the middle of the cycle then taper back down to 3/4cc.....this will last 10 weeks. He has Clomid and hcg for the after party. After 1 month, the gains have been more than what he expected.....hardly any water retention and the guns are coming back in full force that he used to have. He is increasing his lifting weight on every exercise 5-10 pounds every week. Weight loss is definitely occurring due to cardio 5 times a week. The diet is right with high protein..eating 5-6 times a day. My first question is.....is this cycle a decent cycle for someone wanting to do what my friend wants to do (put on muscle and lose fat) and is it being run right ?? 2nd, how does he run the clomid and the hcg at the end ?? Now , for the second cycle which will start ten weeks after the first cycle...he has added EQ 200 to the mix.....Is that safe taking with Deca and Winny and how do you take it , if so ??? He has also secured some Nolvadex for the after party on the 2nd cycle as well as hcg. Please give me any thoughts you have on this. He also was given a bottle of 64 pills of Anadrol last night but after reading doesnt think it would be for him. Like I said, I appreciate your knowledge and my friend will appreciate any help that you may offer. Thanks ,

BPP

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Before your friend does anything,he needs to get his diet in check and loose tons of BF!!!

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    30%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i never even knew it went that high

judging by your avatar, i wouldnt think you'd think so either

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    DIET DIET DIET..... research and learn... 30% BF!!!!!!!!!!! GEEEZ

May have had the BF % wrong

I may have had the body fat percentage wrong....but none the less, I didnt ask for slams I simply asked for critique of a cycle.....but its obvious I am in a meathead forum where the nuts are too shrunk to give advice !!!! Nice way to introduce someone to the forum !!! I WONT BE BACK you bunch of ****ing JAGOFFS !!!!! EAT IT BIZOTCH !!!!!

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by Otis Da Whino
    I may have had the body fat percentage wrong....but none the less, I didnt ask for slams I simply asked for critique of a cycle.....but its obvious I am in a meathead forum where the nuts are too shrunk to give advice !!!! Nice way to introduce someone to the forum !!! I WONT BE BACK you bunch of ****ing JAGOFFS !!!!! EAT IT BIZOTCH !!!!!
    what the fuc k....

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I guess he had a point... 7 replys and not one critique on the cycle. However I do not agree with the way he handled it and am not sorry to see him go!

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    one reason i didn't respond to his cycle was i didn't feel like reading through the preamble to the constitution to get to it, newbies, please, i'm lazy, if you want my opinion, please make it easy to read, AND BE CONCISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Otis Da Whino
    they didnt give you a critique on your cycle b/c your not ready...i would have said the same thing...b/f is to high, even if its not 30% it must be high for you to belive so....

also it takes dedication to run a cycle, including a strict diet...get your b/f down first then cycle...why put on muscle if you cant see it anyways???

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    one reason i didn't respond to his cycle was i didn't feel like reading through the preamble to the constitution to get to it, newbies, please, i'm lazy, if you want my opinion, please make it easy to read, AND BE CONCISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    good point it was very long...

OTIS...get some TEST!!! Deca /winny, then Deca/winny/eq and no test will lead to a divorce
    Last edited by ColdStone; 02-13-2004 at 02:15 PM.

Coldstone Thanks for the advice

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    good point it was very long...

OTIS...get some TEST!!! Deca /winny, then Deca/winny/eq and no test will lead to a divorce
    I was trying to give some background is why it was so long. I was under the impression that this is a help forum.....when someone asks for help or seeks advice , they should assume that the so called professionals would need some background to see if the cycle is right for them. the results that are already being seen are incredible as far as I can tell so the cycle may not be the best but it is working. ABSOLUTELY no sexual side effects. Deca Dick is a myth from what I have been told from 3 different doctors that are users and trainers so Im not worried about that. Anyway, thanks for the people that tried to help and sorry I flew off the handle to the other people but I did come in looking for help and basically got laughed at. And FYI.....not a newb to the game just been a while

Thread Information