Thread: Need some help

l33t is offline New Member

Need some help

bro's i need some help
    i got some sus 250 karachi's, along with deca dbol . deca normas are all good and legit (ive had the same ones before).
    Anyway 5 sus amps were packed into 1 amp package. I know they are legit but the prob was when i opened the box there seems to be some oil on the amps. I thought one might have cracked but i checked all of them and couldnt figure it out.

My question is can i still use these or is it risky as any leaking amps could not be sterile. there maybe just one leaking amp out of 5. Any thoughts o this woulde be appreciated.

btw im new to the board my stats are 25, 155 pounds, 5"7, 8-10%bf been working out for 7 years
    Last edited by l33t; 02-13-2004 at 07:42 AM.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    the amps shouldbe ok, If there is no visible crak than I would not worry. I guess if it is bugging you.. You can crack the top off before use and bake them at 215 and then let them cool... repete process again... and they shoudl eb good to go. I really do not think it should be a worry if there is no visible damage to the amps or vials
    abstrack@protonmail.com

bigdog81 is offline Member
    dont sweat it bro..
    just check to see for cracks.
    set all the amps beside each other and see which one has less gear in it.
    that will tell you which one is leaking. (not that you wouldnt know that anyways)
    imo i would not heat anything. i would add it all together and add some ba first.

l33t is offline New Member
    thx for the replies
    I put all 10 amps together cant find any crack one of the amps seems slightly lower than the rest also the expiry date has been rubbed off which could have been from an oil leak. The others are ok expiry date is nov 2008.

From your past expereince could using a leaked amp be dangerous as the way i see it if something can get out something can get in.

bigdog81 is offline Member
    possibly....but i would squash the idea of using that amp if it bothers u..
    put it on ebay and see what you can get for it...lol
    get a little ba and add it to the pin when u use that amp.
    like a half a drop will sterilize it

Thread Information