irish bulldog is offline Senior Member

gains after cycle?

how long after your last shot in your cycle do you keep building?this is my first cycle of deca and sus 250 and i was just wandering do you just get big while your on the juice?

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by irish bulldog
    how long after your last shot in your cycle do you keep building?this is my first cycle of deca and sus 250 and i was just wandering do you just get big while your on the juice?
    huh?

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    huh?
    ok that maybe didnt make sense.
    how long after your cycle do you still get the same pump and strength as im getting now 8 weeks into my cycle,or do you keep the strengths?

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    the gear should still be active for a couple of weeks after last inj. but as whiteykaui said, a good pct will keep you from crashing and help retain most, if not all, of your gains

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    I'm guessing you already know when and what to take for PCT. Your going to lose everything that was water retention and yes, some strength as well. I find that the strength loss is mostly from the fatigue you will get once you come off after your PCT your strength should go up a bit.

While i haven't tried it yet, i will be soon though! You can try and use some IGF-1 as brdige, use it during your PCT. I don't want to get into the specifics of dosing or how it actually works since i haven't used it, but you can PM me and i can send you some links that have good reading on it. There might even be some posts on here if you search.

You should increase your calories by 500cals or so right when you come off to help with the catabolic state your body will be going into. Also, you can try using some creatine to keep some of the water retention if you wanted to keep some of the overall size, but it will go away once you stop using the creatine.

The pumps your use to getting will be gone after 3wks or less since you were using sustanon , this can vary depending on the compound you use.

**** It is very IMPORTANT to realize that you need to be in the right mental state when you come off. Many people can't stand coming off because of the lethargy and weakness you'll experience from being off. Also, the feel good feeling can start to fade if you let it as well.

Try focusing more on your diet and form, use a new workout, throw in negatives, static reps, supersets. Use less weight and concentrate on form, it will pay off.*******

Good luck

Thread Information