Arnold Zane is offline New Member

Question My new cutting cycle, is this too much???

I have changed my cutting cycle to the following:
    Weeks 1-9 500 mg sust 250
    Weeks 1-9 400 mg deca
    weeks 1-4 100 mg prop eod
    weeks 6-11 75 mg fina ed
    weeks 7-11 50 mg winny v ed
    cycle clen and eca weeks 1-11
    week 12 carb up and rest and photo shoot on sat.
    This is my first cutting cycle and I have done 2 bulking cycles before, 25 mg d-bol ed, 200 mg deca weekly for first cycle- 25 mg d-bol ed, 400 mg deca and 500 mg sust 250 weekly for second cycle. I plan to start this cycle in March As it will take me this long to get it all in. This cycle is also going to cost me over $1,600. (that damn winny is expesive as shit and the weakest thing I m taking) this also incudes Western Union Fees, shipping cost, and anti-e's, clomid. Is it worth it.
    Stats
    23 yrs old
    245 lbs
    5'11''
    12% BF
    6 yrs training
    I am looking to keep all muscle mass and maybe add 4-5 Lbs of muscle but to also to get to 5% or less BF. I have doing a cutting diet before but natural, I got really cut but I felt I lost to much Strength and muscle. Again I am going for the Muscle Media type build , If I am any bigger they will not shoot me. Any comments or suggestions will good. thanks

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    $1600 someone is buttfucking you on prices for sure...The cycle looks good, I hope you have some arimidex on hand....goodluck...

I looked at the black market prices on the anabolic review site and thes prices are pretty much in line with them. How much would you have to pay?

viper is offline Member
    zane...i have to go with muscleup on this one.....it looks to me like a $500 cycle with some gear left over at the end......

this may be a fair price, because i don't know which brand of gear you are getting or form who (and don't need to know who)....

list the brands you are getting and we can give a better idea if you are getting ripped off or not......

big difference in price between vet and human gear.....viper

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro, you GOTTA go with the man's winny. That will save you $200-300 easy. Arimidex can also be purchased, as well as clomid, nolva, sust, deca , tren , hell....whatever the **** you want.

Like Arthur said "Get the expensive stuff" from him. IE: arimidex, winny, anavar .

Cheaper stuff can be bought from whoever you normally get stuff.

I'm just looking out for you, because i am running a similar cycle minus the tren, and my cyc isn't 1/3 of that.

Here are the brand

Deca - Norma 200mg- $14
    Sustanon -Organon 250 mg $13.50
    Prop-Ferring 100mg $8
    Clen -Monroes 30 tabs $22.50
    Winny-Zambons 50mg $14
    I ve orderd from this source before and I know its legit and its the only source I have found that isnt on a scammer list. I also get 300 fre d-bol with this amount that Im ordering.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Arnold Zane
    Winny-Zambons 50mg $14
    Try ** tabs... @ 50 mg a pop. You'll shit when you see how much! I don't want to be responsible for you having a heart attack.

Thread Information