Thread: 40 Times

Receiver84 is offline Associate Member

40 Times

I've recently started my first cycle of Testoviron Depot 250 (Last Sunday). I am big into football on a weekly basis and was hoping that my 40 time would improve as an added bonus of getting stronger and looking and feel good while on cycle. I know I'll be holding some water and assuming my fat content doesn't sky rocket from my increased food consumption should I expect to get faster while on this cycle? I assume the answer is yes but am just looking for some confirmation. Anyone else ever seen a difference that they could share?

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Receiver84
    I've recently started my first cycle of Testoviron Depot 250 (Last Sunday). I am big into football on a weekly basis and was hoping that my 40 time would improve as an added bonus of getting stronger and looking and feel good while on cycle. I know I'll be holding some water and assuming my fat content doesn't sky rocket from my increased food consumption should I expect to get faster while on this cycle? I assume the answer is yes but am just looking for some confirmation. Anyone else ever seen a difference that they could share?
    stanmina and athletic ability definitely improve while on aas, but it sounds like to me you have no idea what you are dealing with and will probably wind up hurting yourself, next time, please do some research before you start putting things in your body you have no idea about and you wind up one of those statistics

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Just one thing, I think stamina goes to grap when on a cycle. Hardest thing for me to deal with while on.

Receiver84 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    stanmina and athletic ability definitely improve while on aas, but it sounds like to me you have no idea what you are dealing with and will probably wind up hurting yourself, next time, please do some research before you start putting things in your body you have no idea about and you wind up one of those statistics

Actually I did a lot of research and am doing everything right to my knowledge. Testoviron 250 10wks as a first simple cycle. Nolva on hand and clomid for PCT. I see nothing wrong with this from what I've read. I researched 3 months prior to purchase to make sure I had a good base.
    Just asking a simple question regarding increases in speed, that's all. Thanks for the input anyways. You won't see me on those statistics you speak of.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Personly, I gat winded and short of breath when on cycle. I don't know if this goes for everyone but I would only cycle between seasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Receiver84
    Actually I did a lot of research and am doing everything right to my knowledge. Testoviron 250 10wks as a first simple cycle. Nolva on hand and clomid for PCT. I see nothing wrong with this from what I've read. I researched 3 months prior to purchase to make sure I had a good base.
    Just asking a simple question regarding increases in speed, that's all. Thanks for the input anyways. You won't see me on those statistics you speak of.

Thread Information