test-e-for-me is offline New Member

Thigh Injection HELP PLEASE!

How in the hell do you guys inject into the thigh? I have tried this 3 times now, and everytime, the needle feels like it has so much pressure on it. When injecting, I can feel alot of pressure at the injection site that is painful. Do you inject sitting, or standing? Is your leg straight, or bent? Exactly what part of the thigh should be injected? Please help!

Ambulance1984 Guest
    www.spotinjections.com

Take the injection sitting down, with your leg straight out on something like a coffee table. Just relax, and if the site pain is too much try icing it for 3 minutes first to make it numb. Aspirate , and shoot it.

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    www.spotinjections.com

I find it easiest to take a warm shower first, it makes the whole injecting process go smoother. And even take another one after and massage the area.

If your using test prop, and injecting ed, then this could be a little water consumming. hahahah

bigdog81 is offline Member
    spotinjections......enough said.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I just sit down, relax, and make sure I inject more toward the outside of the Quad. I rarely get injections pain, but I also take a bath and massage it afterwards...

Chapman393 is offline Associate Member
    www.spotinjections.com

What gauge pin are you using?

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I to like a real hot shower before I shoot, putting the shower head right next to my leg or ass to loosen the muscle

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    spot injection will show ya how. Oh and try and relax bro deep calming breaths

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I do quad injects sitting down with my leg bent. If you hang your thumb in your pants pocket with your fingers pointing down, right at the tip of the middle finger is the area I found that does not hurt at all, shoot in the outer area of your quad. Also try heating the juice up a bit. It'll make the shot smoother.

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I do quad injects sitting down with my leg bent. If you hang your thumb in your pants pocket with your fingers pointing down, right at the tip of the middle finger is the area I found that does not hurt at all, shoot in the outer area of your quad. Also try heating the juice up a bit. It'll make the shot smoother.
    i do mine sitting down as well. upper outer thigh is the best place. i like to run my juice under some warm water before injections to thin the oil a bit.

Thanks for all the info. bros, I will try the hot shower first. I use 23 guage, but have some 25. Would 25's be better? Thanks again!

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by test-e-for-me
    Thanks for all the info. bros, I will try the hot shower first. I use 23 guage, but have some 25. Would 25's be better? Thanks again!
    just shoot it in your azz it's really not as hard as it looks like it is.... just take a hold around the syringe( base), push it in, aspirate with your thumb (while your still hold the syringe base) and slowly push it in.. i thought it would be really hard but it wasn;t at all. and nothing more then a little sorenes, kind of like after a good workout (and i was pretty shaky too lol)

Chapman393 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by test-e-for-me
    I use 23 for my glutes and 25 for my thighs

I have injected the glutes several times, but with this cycle, I have to take 3 injections a week, and I am afraid that my ass will look like a pin cushion and will develop knots.

Test 250 (Monday-Friday) wk 1-12
    Fina (MWF) wk 6-12

Thread Information