Riods is offline New Member

Question Second cycle... Fina/Equipoise/Sustanon

Hi members

I am 24, weigh, 205 pounds with 12% body fat. I have been going to gym at least 5 times a week (intense training - bodypart a week), follow a proper high protein diet (eating every 2 hours). Finished my first cycle of 8 weeks of Test Suspension and Stanazol... made good solid gains.... in middle December.

After hours and literally hours of research....(The bulletin board being one of the better sources of info anywhere in the world). I have come to the following 12 week cycle to start March 2004. The goal is to gain good solid muscle and size.

Week 1-6 100mg Fina (Trenbolone )
    500mg Sustanon
    200mg Equipoise

Week 7 - 12 150mg Fina (Trenbolone)
    500mg Sustanon
    150mg Equipoise

Clomid - Post cycle

Well... there you have it... Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Oh yeah... and would it help to take say 40mg of Dianabol for the first 4 weeks??

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Don't pyramid your dosages and you want your test to always be higher than all other AS's your running....... also is this your first go with fina? if so 75mg ED will be more than enough. No need to jump start this cycle

Another thing........ always run your test past the fina by 2 weeks this helps in recovery. 150mg of WQ will do nothing for you at your weight. I would run 400 or 500mg of EQ

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I would only introduce one new compound per cycle.

My suggestion:
    wk1-12 250mg Sust E3D
    wk1-12 250mg EQ E3D
    .25mg L-dex + 10mg Nolva ED

Clomid and Nolva for PCT

Tossing in the dbol I think would be fine, but I'd save the Tren for round 3

bigdog81 is offline Member
    decent cycle...
    sus 500mg per week is good.
    id keep the eq at 200-300 the whole cycle..
    imo.. i would hold off on the tren til you got a couple of cycles under you..

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    150mg of EQ wont do much...

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    I would only introduce one new compound per cycle.

My suggestion:
    wk1-12 250mg Sust E3D
    wk1-12 250mg EQ E3D
    .25mg L-dex + 10mg Nolva ED

Clomid and Nolva for PCT

Tossing in the dbol I think would be fine, but I'd save the Tren for round 3
    bump for this cycle!

bigdog81 is offline Member
    ****..pheed beat me again...!

Yeah... this would be my first try with fina.But I have to agree with you...I must leave it for a later cycle. Fina helps you break that level... when other gear just doesn't work anymore and it won't be as effective now...

What about running Test Cyp (500 mg per week) for twelve weeks.Equipoise (400mg) for ten weeks and 40mg of Dianabol (5mgs) for the first 5 weeks. And then also PCT like Clomid.

Would this add solid gains and just not a lot of water retention?

Quote Originally Posted by Riods
    Yeah... this would be my first try with fina.But I have to agree with you...I must leave it for a later cycle. Fina helps you break that level... when other gear just doesn't work anymore and it won't be as effective now...

What about running Test Cyp (500 mg per week) for twelve weeks.Equipoise (400mg) for ten weeks and 40mg of Dianabol (5mgs) for the first 5 weeks. And then also PCT like Clomid.

Would this add solid gains and just not a lot of water retention?
    That sounds good but I would run 35 to 40mg of D-bol the first 4 weeks and add l-dex and nolva durring the cycle and PCT.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I do like Cyp over Sust, but I'd still go doses and layout of what I posted above. You'll regret not running EQ at least 12wks

Pheedno... I actually had that cycle you proposed before I changed it to suit the Fina.

I really appreciate your help guys...

pmacdona51 is offline Associate Member
    thought i would come in on this...i am in the same situation iwth my second cycle and hearing the whole fina suggestion i am know thinking to revamp my second cycle too. i was orginally gonna do fina/winny/prop but seeing as i have never tried any of these and got off a sust/dbol cycle not to long ago. i am thinking maybe to follow this and do a sust/eq cycle. i have 50 50mg winny already though so any suggestions on how to use this. maybe instead of the dbol????

Guys... what is L-dex. I havent come accross it yet.. or have forgotten...

Pheedno... Surgery for Bitch tits isn't cheap. Thats why I also want to run the 10mg of Nolva ED for the whole twelve weeks.. The feeling that other guys have is that Nolva works in against gaining muscle...

Mudman... your replies to answers from members are really informative. THANX... you have taught me alot about gear.

Pheedno... will the gains that I make be quality mass without losing too mch after the gained muscle after the cycle??

L-dex is a anti-e that keeps test from converting to estrogen and it's the Research Companies version of arimidex it's also known as Anastrozole.

Guys... what is L-dex. I havent come accross it yet.. or have forgotten...

Pheedno... Surgery for Bitch tits isn't cheap. Thats why I also want to run the 10mg of Nolva ED for the whole twelve weeks.. The feeling that other guys have is that Nolva works in against gaining muscle...

Mudman... your replies to answers from members are really informative. THANX... you have taught me alot about gear.

Pheedno... will the gains that I make be quality mass without losing too mch after the gained muscle after the cycle??

Guys just giving myself a bump...

I just still need my last question answered regarding if the gains will be quality on 12week EQ and Sustanon cycle??

Quote Originally Posted by Riods
    Guys just giving myself a bump...

I just still need my last question answered regarding if the gains will be quality on 12week EQ and Sustanon cycle??
    As long as you eat and train then you should see very good gains from that cycle

Thread Information