blq222 is offline New Member

Injecting in Mexico?

Hello all. I live relatively close to the Mexican border in California. I was wondering if anybody has ever done a cycle by crossing the border, injecting in Mexico, then going back. Nothing is being brought back across the border. If so, does anybody have any advice on procedures to take in doing this. Of course, I'll have to find a legit vet and a place to shoot. Any help would be appreciated.

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blq222
    Hello all. I live relatively close to the Mexican border in California. I was wondering if anybody has ever done a cycle by crossing the border, injecting in Mexico, then going back. Nothing is being brought back across the border. If so, does anybody have any advice on procedures to take in doing this. Of course, I'll have to find a legit vet and a place to shoot. Any help would be appreciated.

why go thru all that trouble. Grow some balls, (before they shrink, ahah) and bring it back across the border.

dumblucky is offline Member
    needles are exremely difficult to locate in Mex

bring your own

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Living that close to Mexico you shouldnt have a problem locating steroids with out crossing the border. They might cost a little more but you will probobly save in the long run by not having to go the mexico 2x a week.

yeah I agree with everyone, now if you are like 10 mins from the nearest pharmacy and can get some resdiject organons and you are really to afraid to bring across then yeah you could do it. i would just smuggle across it is not hard at all.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    seems like a lot of trouble

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Omg, dude why would you ever do such a thing..

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    I think its a pretty smart idea. I bet he stays out of trouble a lot longer than everyone who smuggles their gear over the border.

j cub is offline New Member
    Depends on what you are going to get. If you know nothing about how a cycle works or you are uneducated on AS then dont waste your time. Do some researching, gain some knowledge and it will save your ass in the long run.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    I think its a pretty smart idea. I bet he stays out of trouble a lot longer than everyone who smuggles their gear over the border.

This is true. I wouldnt recomend smuggling to anyone.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I don't think it sounds too bad, only if he is like 10 minutes away...now if he is like 30, i'd reconsider and either go domestic or smuggle, which i wouldn't recommend either

dogfart is offline New Member
    I have done it, hell I even got to know a guy down their good enough to let me keep my 10cc vials in his pharmacy. It got to be hassle.... But it was safe.

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    Grow some balls. It's so easy to carry stuff across the border. I've been doing it for over 20 years.

Plus you can pay a runner to carry stuff across for you. Usually about $40.00 a trip.

Stengun

If you are farther away then I would go with smuggling in, even though it is not safe. Also if you buy in larger quantities you get a better price supposed to just going to a pharmacy and buying one rediject at a time which could cost you up to 14 dollars but you buy 10 and they discount to at least 8 a rediject. And with the money you save you can use that to bail yourself out of jail when you get caught smuggling in gear....only kidding

klubhead is offline Junior Member
    haha reminds me of my idiot friend on spring break left during mid cycle so he said he was shooting all kinds of stuff just to shoot it cause it was so cheap what a idiot.. haha i wouldn't waste time going back n forth just sneak it past.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    When I was stationed in San Diego..My squad used to go down in force...inject in the Doc's office...then go home! It was great.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i injected in the bathroom of some shyt bar on revalution ave.i was out in santa monica on vaca from the east coast and didnt bring enough gear for the 2 weeks i was there.

blq222 is offline New Member
    With Test Enth., I can inject once a week. I can get needles elsewhere and bring them down once and store them somehwere (does sound iffy though). As far as how much of a hassle it will be commuting, that is subjective and for me to decide. Bottom line is, I simply can not and will not deal with a possible arrest for this. Whoever says grow balls and smuggle is either a dumb ass, or a cop wanting to bait somebody into trouble. I don't need to do this that bad. I am just looking into it. I suppose this is not a great place to look for real, quality information.

DYNASTY is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blq222
    Like eveyone is saying, just bring them back with you. I've brought back almost 60 bottles at one time just by throwing them under my seat. That was coming back from TJ. I wouldn't advise doing that though, almost got caught If you realy don't want to bring any back with you, I had a couple of friends that would go down twice a week and the pharmacy they bought them from kept them in a locker for when they would come down. They even did the shot for them.

crj900 is offline Banned
    yo dynasty you havent been on aim in a while. whats up?

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Well shooting in Mex or bringing the stuff back are both options...one is an option of convienence..one is of safety..but cleanliness is a big issue in Mex..even Docs/pharms are nasty around the borders.

Thread Information