zibep is offline Junior Member

Should I include test as a base?

I've got enough primo to run 10 weeks at 400 per week. I also have enough test to throw in 100 per week with it as a base.

Do you think it's better to just skip the test and run the primo alone? I do not want to do more test as I want a cycle devoid of sides if possible.

Thanks.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Test should be the base of all cycles........ if you have enough test to run 100mg per week then you need to wait until you get more test...... that isn't close to being enough to run acycle.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    You need more test that 100mg a week. Test is a base of all cycles. 350-500 is a good low dosage, that will get you gains and the sides will be low. Good luck

-MS

TinCup17 is offline Associate Member
    Exactly. You need at least 400mg/wk.

Swellin Guest
    This cannot be stressed enough...test is always the base! You need more than 100mg per week, before you can call it a base...that is more like an afterthought.

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    The average adult male produces between 75-100mgs of test naturally every week. If all you inject is 100mgs, the only thing you will do is shut down your bodies natural supply. You will not have enough to grow substantually.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Yep at least 400mg is what I think too and primo is week IMO so don't expect much from it.

jcshack is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe1234
    The average adult male produces between 75-100mgs of test naturally every week. If all you inject is 100mgs, the only thing you will do is shut down your bodies natural supply. You will not have enough to grow substantually.
    Great reply

jbol is offline Senior Member
    yes..............test,test,test

zibep is offline Junior Member
    ****, I just got a bunch of it. Now I'm having second thoughts.

WHY I DECIDED TO USE IT: I have a friend who competes Nationally who only uses primo. He swears by it and doesn't know why everyone doesn't use it. He says he gets no sides at all, just quality muscle growth. Sure, it comes slowly, but he keeps it. That's what I want. So I don't know if test is a must. According to Anabolics 2002:

"Finally, is also good to remember that it is not absolutely necessary to take more than one steroid at a time."

REGARDING EFFECTIVENESS: Another quote from Anabolics 2002, this time about primo: "100-200mg per week, a level that should produce at least some noticable muscle growth...men may respond to weekly doses of 200mg but regular users will often inject much higher doses looking for a stronger anabolic effect. Is it not uncommon for a bodybuilder to take as much as 600-800mg per week, a range which appears to be actually quite productive. Of course androgenic side effects may become more pronounced with such an amount, but in most instances it should still be quite tolerable."

REGARDING USING ONLY 100mg TEST AS A BASE: I came to this conclusion because doing 400mg of primo will supress test production. Since I do want a normal amount of test in my system, I decided to replace it with 100mg.

WHY I DON'T WANT TO USE TEST: I have done 2 cycles before. The first cycle I broke out pretty bad on my shoulders. Nasty. Screw that. The second cycle I got gyno symptoms. Even nastier. So test is not for me. I'm looking for a safe cycle here. Something that will give me moderate gains without sides.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll beat the dead horse....Test is always a base!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    (TEST)

Try anavar .. 40mg ed...

200mg primo If it's real

you will be shut down hard with the var...

but will not have the gyno issue

and take

50mg proviron .. ed

nolv 20mg ed

try that...

Quote Originally Posted by zibep
    ****, I just got a bunch of it. Now I'm having second thoughts.

WHY I DECIDED TO USE IT: I have a friend who competes Nationally who only uses primo. He swears by it and doesn't know why everyone doesn't use it. He says he gets no sides at all, just quality muscle growth. Sure, it comes slowly, but he keeps it. That's what I want. So I don't know if test is a must. According to Anabolics 2002:

"Finally, is also good to remember that it is not absolutely necessary to take more than one steroid at a time."

REGARDING EFFECTIVENESS: Another quote from Anabolics 2002, this time about primo: "100-200mg per week, a level that should produce at least some noticable muscle growth...men may respond to weekly doses of 200mg but regular users will often inject much higher doses looking for a stronger anabolic effect. Is it not uncommon for a bodybuilder to take as much as 600-800mg per week, a range which appears to be actually quite productive. Of course androgenic side effects may become more pronounced with such an amount, but in most instances it should still be quite tolerable."

REGARDING USING ONLY 100mg TEST AS A BASE: I came to this conclusion because doing 400mg of primo will supress test production. Since I do want a normal amount of test in my system, I decided to replace it with 100mg.

WHY I DON'T WANT TO USE TEST: I have done 2 cycles before. The first cycle I broke out pretty bad on my shoulders. Nasty. Screw that. The second cycle I got gyno symptoms. Even nastier. So test is not for me. I'm looking for a safe cycle here. Something that will give me moderate gains without sides.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    "WHY I DON'T WANT TO USE TEST: I have done 2 cycles before. The first cycle I broke out pretty bad on my shoulders. Nasty. Screw that. The second cycle I got gyno symptoms. Even nastier. So test is not for me. I'm looking for a safe cycle here. Something that will give me moderate gains without sides."

The acne can be controlled with simple things like tanning, swimming pool (the chlorine helps alot), shower atleast twice a day, and use a good body wash. By the way what was the cycle that made you break out, how much of what and how often did you inject?

You got gyno? Were you taking an anti e like nolva or liquidex? These should get completly rid of gyno symptons? Atleast do 200mg of test a week, with the doses that low you should hardly see any sides at all.

Thread Information