IGF-1 is offline Associate Member

serious question about ur balls

this is serious question any bodys balls start to hurt while on anabolics .cause mine hurt in the middle of a cycle especially da right nut .is this serious .and how do i stop from hurting .im very concern.thanks

JuicedHound is offline New Member
    Mine never hurt while on the gear. However quite awhile back i was taking some prohormones and had my right nut ache like hell. It went on and off for 2 weeks with pain. I ended up going to see a urologist. He couldnt figure crap out. Although i think he enjoyed fondling my nutz. He also checked my prostate. So dont go to the doctor if ya dont wanna get played with. I stopped taking the prohormones and it went away. Damn doctor was gay as hell too. While he had his hands on my sack he asks "so are you married?" Nice bedside manner huh...of all questions to ask at that time!

Lynn is offline Female Member
    ya have to quit getting kicked there!!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    hey bro,
    i dont know what kind of cycle youre running, but you will get some shrinkage, and possibly a little pain while on, if they shut down on you. clomid, and time will bring them back to normal. and any pain associated with your cycle should disappear. if you feel it is serious, beyond cycle type pain, i would head for the doc to get checked.

peace bb79

thanks

i usually add testosterone to my cycles if done some deca equipose .and ill probanly stay away from docs to check my nuts.unless its a female nurse

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    If it hurts that much get it checked out,better safe than sorry but it can be caused by the gear or even the way you sit.If you are concerned get it seen to

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

nuts

I find mine hurt a bit, when i take my HGC to get them back to size, seems to hurt growing not shrinking them up... so I would not freak unless pain is very intense.

cool

thanks

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool I second the motion . . .

Originally posted by Billy Boy
    If it hurts that much get it checked out,better safe than sorry but it can be caused by the gear or even the way you sit.If you are concerned get it seen to
    Billy Boy is correct as usual. Additionally, a pain in one or both of your nuts can be related to a pulled muscle from your workout. One way or the other, see a doctor.

JuicedHound's funny story notwithstanding, you actually do want the full treatment from the doctor, including feeling your balls and sticking his finger up your butt. (There's actually a technical term for that - digital rectal exam - and it's done to check the size of the prostate. Why is that important? Because, among other AS, one of the side effects of testosterone can be an enlarged prostate, which is sometimes the first sign of prostate cancer.)

So go to a doctor and let him or her do the whole ball of wax. And if it turns out to be a gay doctor, don't sweat it; just make sure he examines your balls with his fingers, not his mouth.

vanjag is offline Junior Member
    And if it turns out to be a gay doctor, don't sweat it; just make sure he examines your balls with his fingers, not his mouth.
    Yeah, and make sure that the thing he's sticking up your ass is actually his finger!

Thread Information