LS1
    LS1 is offline Associate Member

Friend has a question bout testing????

Ok this question is from a friend of mine that ask me and im not sure so here it goes. My friend is going to be taking a drug test for the electric union in about 3 months a piss test. He is worried if the juice would show up. I dont think it would show in a urin test unless that is what they are testing for I might be wrong. I also think that there doing the drug test for more of the party drugs(coke,pot,heron,E,stuff like that)
    Am I correct that it wont show in a urin test only a blood test?
    thanks.

meathead84 is offline Associate Member
    I cut and pasted this from my board its for ncaa but if you can pass that test you can pass just about any

to beat the NCAA drug test, one of the strictest

what you will need
    One condom, skin colored not an ultrathin, pureprotection latex works well
    one 22 guage needle
    Clean urine from a firend of same gender
    heating device
    duct tape

Back up materials,
    multiviatmins
    creatine
    two gallons of water

to beat the test it is important to know they will test tempurature of urine so it is important to have it warm on testin day.
    tesing is usually in the morning they let you know the day before which is when you will need to gather the materials, if your provider of clean urine smokes pot it is ok they dont test for low levels of THC, only if they are extremely high or for other rec drugs (ex. coke) but its mainly for performance enhancers.

you will need to fill aproximatly one cup on testing day.
    they usually provide you with plenty of free gatorade to get you to piss, you wont need this since you have fake piss but sip on some anyway to act noramlly like all the other athletes who will be bagging free gatorade.
    night before practice the following steps by filling a condom with water, you will do these steps the day of the test but with the real urine.
    make sure your friends urine is slightly yellow colored if it is too light they make you run on a tread mill to sweat some off cause they think you watered down your urine for less toxicity. if it is not yellow, buy hime a pepsi or a beer to drink first, this will dehidrate him a bit to produce a more yellow urine and act as a diruretic to get him to piss faster.
    take the urine and fill one cup into a condom and tie it off.
    they test tempurateure, should be near body temp, so before the test heat the urine to 98 degrees or a little more in case it cools off but not above 100 degrees it will look like your dieing or faking a test, if its 99 then looks like slight tempurature, you will tape the condom to your penis with duct tape, so it will be close to your body and stay at that tempurature fairly well.
    take the 22guage and cut off the end, slide it under the skin of your palm opposite of writing hand cause you have to sign forms before you piss, dont slide it too deep cause you need to be able to pull it out and poke the condom with.
    before you piss and after you sign forms the tester will ask you to take off your shirt to check for any aperatuses that you may use for faking, then you turn around and drop pants to your ankles. this is why a taped condom to the penis works and no where else, cause they will be behind you, but never really in clear veiw of your penis, sometimes they stand at a slight angle behind you, if you no your locker room layout you can predict this ahead of time since you face a urinal with the cup, mine i new they would be slightly to the right and behind so i taped it to the left side of penis. then act calm and poke a whole in the tip, slowly squeeze and piss sprays out like you are taking a piss, stay calm, squeez to hard and you can get a pop and spill. fill the cup to the line, remember to stay calm, pull up pants, and hand them the cup, they will ask you to seal it after they take the tempurature and check the consistancy (color with microscope device)

back up plans
    you can water down your piss with plenty of water, you have to stay up all night and drink water until you feel sick and urine is pure white, then to color it take a ton of vitamins and creatine, this doesnt always work, but is better then going in their with nothing, and is a good backup incase condom fails.
    Vitamin B: Color your sample yellow by taking 50 to 100 milligrams of vitamin B. Many vitamins will work, but B-2 or B-12 (found in B-complex vitamins) are the most effective, though some will argue that vitamin C is better. This will also help if you plan to dope your sample (section 7). This does not guarantee that dilution will work. Diluted samples have been red-flagged when specific gravity and creatinine levels are tested and below normal. If you're taking vitamins at the last minute, check to see if they're time release. If so, crush it up and consume the powder.

grow out pubic hair, and pluck a peice when pissing, not large enough for them to see on the spot, you dont want it notice until the lab, if large neough to see on the spot then you stay till you piss again with an incontaminated sample, if they notice at the lab, they will usually recall you to test again since it will be considered contaminated with a peice of hair in it and dont no where it came from, this also isnt full proof and should be a back up plan.
    third plan
    if coach is aware you juice you can get a fake student id and have someone else piss for you since the testers never seen you before, better be a good id though, not every student athlete drives so fake student ID may be all you need, and if you are from a far away state, they dont recognize every drivers lixense nationally, so a fake tennesee license in Newyork may work, but you should have it from the state you are from, this only works if the coach nows you juice since the team trainers will be their and some assistant towel boy type of lower level coach and you dont live near the school you play for (ex tennesee and new york)

the condom thing works great though just remember to have same gender piss for you, and keep it warm, and stay calm, do a practice run the night before. good luck

crj900 is offline Banned
    thats the funniest thing i have ever heard...thats gutsy...

somedude247 is offline Member
    Meathead - good to know info.....I might need this down the road....

LS1
    Holy cow... thanks for that info. So getting back to the question at hand I guess after reading that Meathead that juice can be detected from a piss test? I dont think my buddy is going to go through all that he'll most likey wait till he gets tested then start his cycle.
    Any other feedback
    anyone
    anyone
    thanks

LS1
    Nobody else....

Quote Originally Posted by LS1
    Nobody else....
    They won't be testing for juice.
    I'm playing naive and pretending like I don't know who that is in your sig

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LS1
    Holy cow... thanks for that info. So getting back to the question at hand I guess after reading that Meathead that juice can be detected from a piss test? I dont think my buddy is going to go through all that he'll most likey wait till he gets tested then start his cycle.
    Any other feedback
    anyone
    anyone
    thanks
    just have your buddy call the electric union and ask what kind of test they perform.. its not liek he has to use his name so they won;t knwo who's asking... that way he can find out if its a standard test or something more.

LS1
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    I'm playing naive and pretending like I don't know who that is in your sig
    HAHA the Queen of anal....Mmmmm anal

Thread Information