View Poll Results: Which one do you like?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • <font color=white><font size=2><table style="filter:glow(color=royalblue,strength=3"><b> ptbyjason</b></table style>

3 12.00%
  • <font color=white><font size=2><table style="filter:glow(color=royalblue,strength=8"><b> ptbyjason</b></table style>

1 4.00%
  • <font color=black><font size=2><table style="filter:glow(color=royalblue,strength=3"><b> ptbyjason</b></table style>

4 16.00%
  • <font color=blue><font size=2><table style="filter:glow(color=yellow,strength=3"><b>ptb yjason</b></table style>

1 4.00%
  • <font color=blue><font size=2><table style="filter:glow(color=orange,strength=3"><b>ptb yjason</b></table style>

1 4.00%
  • <font color=blue><font size=2><table style="filter:glow(color=yellow,strength=8"><b>ptb yjason</b></table style>

1 4.00%
  • <font color=blue><font size=2><table style="filter:glow(color=orange,strength=8"><b>ptb yjason</b></table style>

1 4.00%
  • <font color=black><font size=2><table style="filter:glow(color=white,strength=3"><b>ptby jason</b></table style>

2 8.00%
  • <font color=white><font size=2><table style="filter:glow(color=black,strength=3"><b>ptby jason</b></table style>

11 44.00%
  • <font color=royalblue><font size=2><table style="filter:glow(color=black,strength=3"><b>ptby jason</b></table style>

0 0%
    ptbyjason Guest

Question Choices of colors

Ok here are the choices I made for everyone. Some people had different opinions about what they wanted so here are a few suggestions.

Some of you guys wonder why the fuck I keep posting a stupid question like this on the board. I just want everyone to have a choice of the changes of this board. As dumb as this little thing is, I know some people who have an opinion on it. I changed it this weekend, and I thought it looked great. I had at least 3 people who hated the colors I had though. So bear with me for a little while, and after everyone narrows the choices down to something everyone can live with, we can get rid of this stupid post.

CYCLEON Guest
    I like three of them #3,7 and 9 only thing that matters to me is that they are easy to read.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm down with 3 or 9. I think it's great that you asked us.

Mike Guest
    number 8 or 9 PLEEEEEEEEASE......

The Iron Game Guest
    Originally posted by Nathan
    I'm down with 3 or 9. I think it's great that you asked us.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    either the orange one or the yellow

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    go with either 1,2,8,9. i'm impressed by the level of computer knowledge displayed here. this board is legit

ptbyjason Guest
    So far 9 is kicking ass. I didn't even mean to make that one. I just figured I would play around and make a couple of variations of black and white. So if I made 9 the username and 8 the user title, would everyone be cool with that?

What about the online/offline thing. Do I leave them red and green or is there another color that you would rather have blinding you when you look at the board.

Full Intensity, I don't know what to say man. I was all about the color too, but it seems everyone wants it simple. Didn't forget about you, you just got out numbered.

For everyone else that hasn't given me feedback yet, it's not too late. Tell me what you think. In fact I insist, I must have feedback from you. If you don't vote you can no longer access the board. Just kidding guys.

I'm surprised no one has blasted me for using my name only on the examples. I figured someone would give me some shit on that. Mike your slipping man.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Change the white on peoples name to hard to read im old and I cant see very well #9 by the way

ptbyjason Guest
    So far we have the username as
    <font color=white><font size=2><table style="filter:glow(color=black,strength=3"><b>ptby jason</b></table style>
    .and the user title as <font color=black><font size=2><table style="filter:glow(color=white,strength=3"><b>Supe r Moderator</b></table style>

The online and offline thing I am assuming is ok green and red

Mike Guest
    Damn you're right! How the hell can I make an informed decision - I need to see the only thing that really matters in those colors....MY NAME

(I like your final choices - VERY good)

ptbyjason Guest
    Here you go man
    <font color=white><font size=2><table style="filter:glow(color=black,strength=3"><b>Mike </b></table style>
    .and the user title as <font color=black><font size=2><table style="filter:glow(color=white,strength=3"><b>Supe r Moderator</b></table style>

Mike Guest
    I like that one best - good choice

ptbyjason Guest
    Should the online/offline thing stay green and red. I think the black and white has grown on me now too.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    keep it red and geen, need some variety.

landshark is offline Associate Member
    DEfinitely like that last setup. 8 & 9 i mean. And the red and the green should stay too. Just my 2cents.

Thread Information