Sergeant is offline New Member

Texas Brothers and other members.

New to the board and juice but not new to lifting. Just wanted to introduce my self and say I hope I can bring some good things to the table. I was in the Army Infantry for 5 years and I'm a certified personal trainer (I don't train people I got it only for my own experience) so I know some about fitness. By no means am I an expert, but I'll help when I can. I've done one cycle many years ago and didn't have a clue so it doesn't really count. I've been lifting for 4 years and have been serious for 2 1/2 years. Once I got serious I went from 5'11" 170 lbs 12%bf to 205 lbs 14%bf in 6 months my bench went from 190lbs to 265lbs naturally but then I hit a plateau. I tried everything but never could shake it. Right now I'm a little out of shape because I had to stop training for 8 months, but I'm back. I know there is a natural limit and I'm glad I found mine but now I'm ready for more. I don't want any sources (so don't P.M. me with crap I'm not an idiot)but I hope over time I will earn a couple of friends especially in the Houston area. I will be more than glad to help anyone especially newbies as far as eating and training. If you post a thread you want me to look at just start the title with "SGT"(short for sergeant). I know this should probably be in fitness or general but this is where I plan on spending most of my time. It's great to be here.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I'm not from Texas...but Welcome to AR..have fun.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    i used to live in texas.....now im in nebraska of all places........welcome to ar bro.......there is alot of good info and smart bros on this site,you will learn alot here
    Last edited by jbol; 02-13-2004 at 09:36 PM.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    im in texas, austin, welcome to the board.

Thread Information