Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired

Arrow Var and clen only, thoughts?

I have been thinking of running var by itself for quite some time now. And since I would like to cut I feel that it would do what I want. Now I have never taken a ECA of any kind. I have a very very high metabolism, so I was used to having body fat in the 7-9% range with no effort at all, all my life. I stared upping my caloric intake, carb and my proteins, and I have gained body fat. Im near 11-13% at the time its nice, but I dont like it anymore. So I thought about clen , is that a good idea? Id rather use something that I know works well instead of fooling with the ECA stuff. I want to stay close to the same weight but lower my body fat to the 7-9%. I feel that the var and clen will do the job nicely, what do you think? And I am not looking for a huge change at all in my size, just my appearance.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    throw in some t3 with the clen and ECA and you would have a great cutter...the var would mainly prevent the t3 from buring muscle, but might add some strength...i think it would be great as long as you werent looking for any size, just to cut bf...even w/o the t3

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Var / Clen -ECA / T3 is a great combo if your only looking to shed body fat. You have to remember unless you use super clen or add ketofine (sp) then you will need to cycle the clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks ECA or nothing. The var will help you keep from getting catabolic while dieting and from the T3. The T3 IMO will be the key to the body fat loss.

T3....hmmmm so would I yield good results without it? I am going to shed rather slowly, about 8 weeks. Time to learn about T3.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes you can shed the bf without it. T3 isn't that bad at all if you worried............ It doesn't really matter how you ramp up it's ramping down is where you need to be concerned......... come off slowly and your thyroid will recover

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    T3....hmmmm so would I yeild good results without it? I am going to shed rather slowly, about 8 weeks. Time to learn about T3.
    i would definitly add it...im sure mud could fill you in more on the scientifics of how it works...it does something to your thyroid though i know that...i think it would help alot and you could run it the full 8 weeks..if you do a search cycleon has a thread on t3 and a 60 day ramp up and down doseage lay out that should be helpful...

Yeah thats what I thought, it does jack with your thyroid... Not too sure about that yet. Being that I have never used a ECA stack, or clen for that matter, I will probally do it with out the T3. Thanks for the help guys!

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Fuk; might as well use DNP they way you're talking. Fuk the small chit, bring out the big guns!!! No sense in going overboard. I wouldn't use the t3 off the start. Just try straight clen 2 on 2 eca. If you're not seeing the results you want then add the t3. No since in going gung ho from the start. Give clen and eca a chance, see what happens!

poppapump58 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Var / Clen-ECA / T3 is a great combo if your only looking to shed body fat. You have to remember unless you use super clen or add ketofine (sp) then you will need to cycle the clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks ECA or nothing. The var will help you keep from getting catabolic while dieting and from the T3. The T3 IMO will be the key to the body fat loss.
    Superclen is horrible. The ketofin in the superclen will make you fall asleep or lathargic the whole day. Stick to regular clen .

Yeah seems like I have heard some bad stuff about keto.... once again thanks for the heads-up

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Based on everything I have read about T-3 and clen , T-3 is a lot safer of the two when administered correctly.

Forget the T-3 and clen bro...bet/ a super high metabolism, a good diet, cardio and an eca sack you should have no problem at all cutting up. Just run Prop and/or var to prevent muscle loss. Use your fast metabolism to your advantage.

~US~

Thread Information