Thread: overwhelmed

bustermayer is offline New Member

overwhelmed

I'm a newbie and have been reading posts for about a week now, but I am still a bit overwhelmed. I guess I just don't know where to start. I'm 21, 6 foot and weigh 185 lbs. I play college hockey and I am looking to put on alot of upper and lower body muscle this summer. I'd like to be at about 195-200 by the end of the summer. My team works out 4 times a week-with alot of cardio. If anyone could give me some advice on what would work best in my situation I would really appricate it.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    What division do you play for. Testing is a big priority in your case.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Have you hit the educational threads yet??Alot of great advice for first time users there.

You'll here this over and over again....run a simple cycle of test first to see how your body reacts to the test.You'll put on a nice amount of mass if your diet and training are spot on.

bustermayer

I play D-1 and I know its a big risk, but i'm not worried about it. First of all they only test you if you make it to the frozen four and my team is not very good, and also I got a friend who has used and found a way to beat the NCAA testing. --I don't know what you mean by try a test cycle. Is test short for a certain type of steriod ? If not, what should I test? Any advice whould really be appricated. Thank-you.

HILLBILLY is offline Associate Member
    Bro, You got alot of research to do... No big deal though we all started somewhere, Test=Testosterone
    Last edited by HILLBILLY; 02-15-2004 at 01:41 AM.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Test is short for Testosterone .If you go to the educational threads,Ron has a great thread on a test only cycle.Check it out.
    Last edited by Da Bull; 02-15-2004 at 01:44 AM.

BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    Dude be careful. If you get caught somehow ur done. Especially dangerous if your on a scholarship. Good luck. I played some DIII college hockey and some of the guys there were juice monkeys. (Wish I was at the time too!!!!)

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    check my profile for "everytting you need to know".......

Thanks for that link, there WAS alot of really good info there. I'm starting to understand better now how things work. I do have a couple of questions still. Towards the end of your "everything you need to know.." page, you showed some examples of first timer cycles.

#1:
    Wk 1-10 Test Enanthate 400mg each week (that mean 10 weeks straight right?)
    Wk 1-15 Nolvadex 20mg each day (Does this mean 15 new weeks after the first ten weeks=25weeks total)Wk 12-15 Clomid (dose using the guideline I listed above)
    *That is 14 days after last shot.

Also, I was reading under Cycles for the novice and found a cycle of Test E that consisted of 200mg a week for ten weeks. Is that not a very good choice? This is probably a dumb question but when it says 200mg or 400mg a week, does that mean you spread out your shots throughout the week, or just take them before lifts or all at once or does it not matter? Thanks for all the info thus far, any new advice would be appricated. Thank-you.

Ok, in your example cycle you take the test for 10 straight weeks and nolva for 15 weeks straight. 10 weeks of the nolva will be used when you are doin the test. And PCT starts 2 weeks after the last test e shot.

A good first cycle would be test e at 200mg shots twice a week, totaling 400mg a week. Atleast you are asking questions and trying to learn so you will do things right.

Oh yeah... DocHoliday gets credit for the link. Since he was the one who put all that info together

Grant is offline Member
    good to see another hockey player on here...try a simple test and deca cycle, you will lose a lot of mobility if you try to bulk, as you know....you will want a low test cycle because the new weight you will achieve will feel farely awkward, i don't know how your coach feels about juicing but you want to make your gains very gradually, good luck!

Does anyone else think I should try a Deca cycle over a Test E cylce? Also, I was thinking about paying the $35.00 to join steroid encyclopaidia for a month to gain some more knowldge and to get some "for sure" supplier info. Is there any comments about that site, or their supplier lists. Thank-you.

BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    buster....I would stick around here for any and all info you need. If you need to check on a source (email/online supplier) pm one of the mods here and ask. As far as first cycle, I think as far as what your looking for you would do very well on a test only cycle. People around you (i.e. teamates) will def notice a diff and you'll have a lot of explaining to do to the team if the coach approaches you....good luck and kick ass...

Grant is offline Member
    what more are you trying to find out, i don't like deca only cycles, i don't think you need to pay 35 for information, this is some of the best interactive info you can find especially with guys who can relate to your situation, as far finding a source on there make sure and get it checked

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bustermayer
    Does anyone else think I should try a Deca cycle over a Test E cylce? Also, I was thinking about paying the $35.00 to join steroid encyclopaidia for a month to gain some more knowldge and to get some "for sure" supplier info. Is there any comments about that site, or their supplier lists. Thank-you.
    Like the other bros said, a Test-only cycle should be good. I wouldn't go below 400mg/wk, though, and with that your goals are easily attainable. Don't forget your Post Cycle Therapy , and, if available, Arimidex to stave off the water weight from the long ester test . Later on you might want to try some Whinny, since it's used by a lot of atheles. It will put on minimal size, but it should increase stamina and strength .

FYI - It's good to start out with Test because a lot of times your body isn't ready for the other anabolics, and you might not get the most out of them until you've had a few cycles under your belt. Test is your natural hormone, and, IMO, should be a base for most cycles. Good luck, bro.

Sym

A couple more questions.

Thanks for that link, there WAS alot of really good info there. I'm starting to understand better now how things work. I do have a couple of questions still. Towards the end of your "everything you need to know.." page, you showed some examples of first timer cycles.

#1:
    Wk 1-10 Test Enanthate 400mg each week (that mean 10 weeks straight right?)
    Wk 1-15 Nolvadex 20mg each day (Does this mean 15 new weeks after the first ten weeks=25weeks total)Wk 12-15 Clomid (dose using the guideline I listed above)
    *That is 14 days after last shot.

Also, I was reading under Cycles for the novice and found a cycle of Test E that consisted of 200mg a week for ten weeks. Is that not a very good choice? This is probably a dumb question but when it says 200mg or 400mg a week, does that mean you spread out your shots throughout the week, or just take them before lifts or all at once or does it not matter? Thanks for all the info thus far, any new advice would be appricated. Thank-you.
    When you say 20mg of Nolvadex each day of the 15 weeks. Do you literally mean 7 days a week for 15 weeks? So 105 days straight of 20mg? thank-you

razor67 is offline Banned
    When you say 20mg of Nolvadex each day of the 15 weeks. Do you literally mean 7 days a week for 15 weeks? So 105 days straight of 20mg? thank-you
    yep.. i usually run it at 10mg

Thread Information