SaTyR is offline Member

lump after quad injection .

This was the 20th time i had injected myself almost always in quad . I knew there was something wrong , i injected my sust. and at some point i coud not get the liquid to go tru the needle . I really pushed hard . Then i slightly pulled back the needle and i coud inject . 5 days later i still feel sore at my thigh and there is a lump . I coud not have injected into fat i inject about 1 inch and i always inject in the same spot . Anyone ???

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    if you inject in the same spot every time, and almost 20 times, you will develop scar tissue in that spot which may leave more dense muscle tissue in that area and make it harder to inject. you need to rotate injection sites bro.

SaTyR is offline Member
    Yeah im rotating , but only left quad right quad . The spots im shooting are the only spots where i dont have nerves . So it makes it pretty hard to find some new spots on my thigh . I dont inject in my upper body because im injecting sustanon and i mostly feel sore days after injection so i cannot train my upper body well .

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SaTyR
    Yeah im rotating , but only left quad right quad . The spots im shooting are the only spots where i dont have nerves . So it makes it pretty hard to find some new spots on my thigh . I dont inject in my upper body because im injecting sustanon and i mostly feel sore days after injection so i cannot train my upper body well .
    Why aren't you shooting the glutes? They are a bitch to reach, but large area and few nerves.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    lie on your stomach and stick it in your ass its easy. (sounds pretty nasty)

Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    How about your shoulder or your glutes? 2 Places that won't hurt too much, or not at all. Both pretty easy to inject. I inject my glute while standing, but with one leg on a chair, in order to relax the injected glute.

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roidfever
    How about your shoulder or your glutes? 2 Places that won't hurt too much, or not at all. Both pretty easy to inject. I inject my glute while standing, but with one leg on a chair, in order to relax the injected glute.
    As i said i dont inject my upper body because the sustanon hurts for days and i cant train my upper body well . Ive thought about glutes but they seem really had to do . Maybe ill try them . Tnx for the replys .

Thread Information