debulkred is offline Junior Member

Deciding weather to use Sustanon or test in this cycle

This is how my cycle will look like, I will be cutting up but I had no experience with sustanon , since its human grade it makes it more attractive to me. I have a decision to take qvet test 250 or sustanon 250.

1-10 weeks test enan or sustanon 250
    1-10 weeks equipoise

5-10 winstrol

10 week cycle

How should I take the dosages of sustanon? Since sustanon has a short ester chain, many people will favor other testosterones but I'm looking beyond that which are results. I can get sustanon for 10 dollars an amp and that is cheap.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Hey bro is this your first cycle? Fill out your profile, easier for people to give you info. I say test E at 500mg for 12 weeks at least. To get the best out of the sust, it needs to be injected EOD or filled in with prop.... So that is a lot of test witch you might not need. More test isnt better, too much is just a lot more sides. Make sure you get everything you need for your PCT. good luck

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Sust250 is shorter ester chain then enthanate.. You will hold less water on sust.. Shoot the sust250, every 2 days to keep the levels in your blood somewhat constant.. Probally 500mgs/(250 e2days) run the EQ at 400mgs a week..

weeks 1-10 Sust250 (500mgs/e2days)
    weeks 1-10 EQ (400mgs/every week)

Have an anti-estrogen on hand for gyno, and follow up with PCT on clomid..

Chapman393 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Hey bro is this your first cycle? Fill out your profile, easier for people to give you info. I say test E at 500mg for 12 weeks at least. To get the best out of the sust, it needs to be injected EOD or filled in with prop.... So that is a lot of test witch you might not need. More test isnt better, too much is just a lot more sides. Make sure you get everything you need for your PCT. good luck

Right on Mr.Sparkle. More test isnt always the best way to go. Definatly fill out your profile.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Thanks chap, BTW your avatar made me pee my pants.... that thing is cool.
    BTW debulkred If this is your second or third cycle Id run
    500mg of test E for 15 weeks, split the dosage twice a week. Even better is E4D
    400mg of EQ for 14 weeks, split the dosage twice a week

I'm getting different advice, I wonder if anyone has more advice. I'm shooting test e once a week if I use it.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    shoot the enthanate every 4 days, to keep test levels stable throughout the cycle.

dumblucky is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by debulkred
    I'm getting different advice, I wonder if anyone has more advice. I'm shooting test e once a week if I use it.

bro sust has prop in it so if you want to get the best results you have to use it every three days.. MAX
    try the enathate at 400mg week minimum.. anything lest than that is a waste ... and I can prove it...

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by debulkred
    First of all - FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE. When you seek the aid of your doctor do you just ask how much of a prescription med do I need over the phone? - No, he/she first gets a physical/personal profile of you.

Second of all - nothing is shot once per week unless you are over 30 and interested in basic HRT. And saying "I'm shooting test e once a week if I use it" makes you come off like you are not here for good advice. If you are looking for strength/mass gains, you need tesosterone enanthate at a minimal of 250mg every 4 days - which equals 438mg of TE per week... you could get away with TE at 250mg every 5 days (350mg/week) but depending on your stats you would be much more pleased with E4D.

IMO - 250mg per week of testosterone is not enough to get all the anabolic and corticoid binding effects from AAS use as a performance aid... bottomline.

Unless you are interested in basic HRT - Sust is not for you at this point.

Stats! We need personal info on you... age, weight, bodyfat, years training, cycle experience, GOALS of the androgen use...

BTW - enanthate has an active life of a few weeks, but a half life of roughly 4 days. You need to administer a steroid based on it's ester weight to keep blood levels consistent for less general, hormone-related, side effects. You administer prior to the half life to keep blood levels elevated and even - going up and down will cause problems (remember puberty?). So Enanthate should be administered at least every 4 days... maybe 5...

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    BTW - enanthate has an active life of a few weeks, but a half life of roughly 4 days. You need to administer a steroid based on it's ester weight to keep blood levels consistent for less general, hormone-related, side effects. You administer prior to the half life to keep blood levels elevated and even - going up and down will cause problems (remember puberty?). So Enanthate should be administered at least every 4 days... maybe 5...

Warrior, from seeing your avatar, it makes me think you want to beat my a.s.s, everytime you post a thread. I may take a picture like that too haha.

I did it with Photoshop - the original is on my profile page (by clicking on my username)...
    Last edited by Warrior; 02-01-2004 at 08:57 AM.

[Spartan] is offline New Member

!!!

2 per day ? thats way too much ! read bellow .

250 - 1000 mg / weekly. Sostanon is designed to be a time released steroid though and could theoretically be taken as little as once a month since it stays active in your body for that time period, but for bodybuilding purposes, this is not practical. More commonly, bodybuilders will take between 500 - 750 mg per week for the desired effects. I have heard, and I am saying heard of people taking obscene amounts of sostanon though. I am talking about 3000 mg a week for some of these people. This is of course both stupid and wasteful, but I thought I would fill you in on the extremes.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Not 2 per day, inject every 2 days.

Gaylord Focker is offline Junior Member
    If this is your first cycle sustanon twicea week will be fine...don't over complicate this...shoot whatever twice a week and you'll see results...

disturbed2483 is offline New Member
    well i have a question under profiles and many other web sites it says shooting sus is more than sufficient but yet almost every member here and other boards say other wise what is the truth what is the correct way to shoot it?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by [Spartan]

250 - 1000 mg / weekly. Sostanon is designed to be a time released steroid though and could theoretically be taken as little as once a month since it stays active in your body for that time period, but for bodybuilding purposes, this is not practical. More commonly, bodybuilders will take between 500 - 750 mg per week for the desired effects. I have heard, and I am saying heard of people taking obscene amounts of sostanon though. I am talking about 3000 mg a week for some of these people. This is of course both stupid and wasteful, but I thought I would fill you in on the extremes.
    Bro, no one said 2 a day. E2D means every 2 days!!!! once a month? Come on now, that is total NONSENSE!!!! If you knew about half lives, you would know the above statement makes NO sense! Sustanon because of the prop, should be injected every 2 or 3 days!!!! Meaning, split up the 500mg dose over that period of time to keep your blood levels consistent.

Now, He needs to slow down and do some research!! Way to many questions being asked.
    Last edited by buylongterm; 02-12-2004 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by disturbed2483
    well i have a question under profiles and many other web sites it says shooting sus is more than sufficient but yet almost every member here and other boards say other wise what is the truth what is the correct way to shoot it?
    bro, you need to understand the half life's of each individual steroid . You can get away with shooting test enan or cyp once a week, but again, to keep your blood levels consistent, it's best to SPLIT up the dose. And now with SUST, you definitely will not get great results doing that.
    Last edited by buylongterm; 02-12-2004 at 05:17 PM.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by [Spartan]

thanks for the copy and paste job

Even though you may think that 10 bucks an amp is a good deal(which aint bad) you should be able to get test e for like 6 a cc. I am sure you feel that sust may be the answer to your dreams since it has 4 types of tests and that must mean it's awesome. Well, doing a little research on the matter, like stated above, unless you plan on getting the full benefits of prop, don't bother with the sust, it is over priced, over hyped, and isn't any better than enanthate . If you were a little more advanced I could see you taking 2 shots of sust per week filled in between with 2 prop shots. That makes sense from a half life view point but sust 2 shots a week doesn't. Im not saying it won't work, but why spend the money, the product isn't any better. Also, If you only want to take 1 shot per week then you aren't ready for injectable steroids ...just a hint

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    thanks for the copy and paste job

Even though you may think that 10 bucks an amp is a good deal(which aint bad) you should be able to get test e for like 6 a cc. I am sure you feel that sust may be the answer to your dreams since it has 4 types of tests and that must mean it's awesome. Well, doing a little research on the matter, like stated above, unless you plan on getting the full benefits of prop, don't bother with the sust, it is over priced, over hyped, and isn't any better than enanthate. If you were a little more advanced I could see you taking 2 shots of sust per week filled in between with 2 prop shots. That makes sense from a half life view point but sust 2 shots a week doesn't. Im not saying it won't work, but why spend the money, the product isn't any better. Also, If you only want to take 1 shot per week then you aren't ready for injectable steroids...just a hint
    Well said!

joe_capone is offline Member
    whats with all u guys? honestly i did 500mg of sust per week 2 years ago and gained a lean 15 pounds of muscle. i was using sust alone it was amazing. well from my side thats what it did for me i had no side effects whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by joe_capone
    whats with all u guys? honestly i did 500mg of sust per week 2 years ago and gained a lean 15 pounds of muscle. i was using sust alone it was amazing. well from my side thats what it did for me i had no side effects whatsoever.
    I can also walk backward to work everyday - but is that the most effective way for me to travel?

People come here to get the best advice from a database of almost 20,000 members who can share their research and experience on the correct way to use AAS. And telling someone to use Sustanon (with all its esters) twice a week over a single, heavier ester is not the best advice to give someone. It's locker room advice that keeps people from generating the maximum results in the safest, most comfortable manner... these are powerful hormones that do deserve a bit of science in their application. Of course simply sticking yourself with 500mg of testosterone whatever-ester per week will deliver results - but it is not the correct way to use it. debulkred posted this thread to know what the best choice was - not whether an anabolic hormone delivered at 500mg per week will give results.

The bottomline is Sustanon is so attractive to people considering AAS becasue it sounds so inviteing (4 esters in one!), its pretty easy to get and usually rather inexpensive. But the reality is, unless you are administering it for it's shortest ester (testosterone propinate - I only do prop EOD or ED becasue I want as even hormone levels as possible) than Sustanon is best for the original purpose for it to be manufactured: Hormone Replacement Therapy. Which allowed HRT patients to make far less trips to see the doc. But the athletic goals of androgen use are much different than HRT... and require much larger of a steroid burden on the body...

Thread Information