New Gear Head is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Shoulder surgery shrunk me!Time to juice again?

Tore my shoulder up and had surgery end of Sep. Done deca before thought about sus or eq and deca.Is it too soon to get back on the horse?Any thoughts on getting back on would be great and on what gear.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    How was the surgery? My shoulder is destroyed. How long is/was your recovery...

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    chances are if you juice again to soon your gonna mess your shoulder up that much more. You're gonna have enormous strength gains your shoulder is not ready to handle.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Once your rotator cuff muscles (teres major/minor, infrasprinatus, rhomboid) are back to near the strength of the stronger one (probably about 80-85% on the isokinetic tests) your surgeon will probably let you return to whatever you were doing before.

This should help guide your decision
    Last edited by Bigun; 02-14-2004 at 01:48 AM.

New Gear Head is offline Associate Member
    Tore my labrum and partial rotator cuff and bicep tendon. injury was not juice related that i know of, dislocation happened 3 yrs ago. last year poped out three times in two days playing basketball. strength is pretty good just worry about muscle getting stronger than the repair work. thanks for any additional opinions!

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by New Gear Head
    Tore my labrum and partial rotator cuff and bicep tendon. injury was not juice related that i know of, dislocation happened 3 yrs ago. last year poped out three times in two days playing basketball. strength is pretty good just worry about muscle getting stronger than the repair work. thanks for any additional opinions!

LMFAO NO CHIT!!!! I tore my labrem 1 1/2 yrs ago and had reconstructive surgery on sept 27th 2003. My shoulder isn't ready for juice. On the cable fly machine i just finaaly got up to 50lbs on each handle yesterday, and that's at a total fly; arms completly straight. If i lean into it and cock my elbows i can barly get 20 lbs for 6 reps on my reconstructed shoulder.

Started training chest again 4 weeks ago w/ 20 lb bells. Now i'm up to 30 for flat dumbell press; but if the dumbbell goes to farout i have to drop the weight. Don't have the strength to hold it. Total rehab time is almsot 10 months to where it's totally healed. I'd go slow if i was you. I plan on cycling in 2 months and will still probablly not have the shoulder strength i had pre-surgery

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Me to, I tore my glenoid labrum in 2000, even with all the band work there is still a disctinct hole where the muscle has never come back fully

Thread Information