Thread: ephedra

whs
    whs is offline Junior Member

Question ephedra

is it ok or will it hurt me to stay on ephedra pills while on a cycle of sus ,deca ?

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    You're taking roids and you're worried about ephedra?

whs
    not worried about ephedra been taking them for five years and have worked great was worried if you can mixe with my gear or not will they take away from muscle gains or not under stand now.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I think ephedra is a good product and as long as it is taken properly you shouldnt have a problem using it on or off cycle. The reason why some people say not to use it while on cycle is because it will be burning calories that could be used for muscle development.

whs
    thanx for commenting. what do you think of this? i was planning to just start taking 1 aday instead of 3 and the 1 i take will be 1/2 an hour before my work out.

I take caffene pills before a workout for entergy. The only reason why I wouldnt recomend ephedra before a workout is because it works by restricting your blood vessles to make you heart pump faster to keep the same amount of blood flowing. And it is blood that is being pumped into your muscles that makes them bigger while you are working out.

whs
    arginine? never heard of this can you tell me a little more and were to find it?

a cheap product that diolates blood vessels. It is the main ingredent of NO2. Some say that it has fat burning potential but I have never noticed this.

whs
    so can you find it at gnc or walmart?

It should be avalible at any health food store or online. Find out more about it before you start. Alot of people say that I am wasting my time with it. Another reason why I use it is because I am using a low carb creatine and I am hoping it will help with the delivery.

whs
    see my problem with ephedra is that it restricts blood flow so some times my pump is really weak no matter how hard i work so if arginine can fix that im all for it thanx alot for that tip.

Thread Information