EWFRISCO is offline New Member

Can Sustanon be taken by itself?

I am new to steroids and I need to loose some weight and bulk up in a few months. I was wondering if I can use sustanon by itself in a 10 week stack or do I need to add something like arimidex to prevent the estrogen side effect.
    1 SUSTANON/250MG
    2 SUSTANON/250MG
    3 SUSTANON/250MG
    4 SUSTANON/500MG
    5 SUSTANON/500MG
    6 SUSTANON/500MG
    7 SUSTANON/500MG
    8 SUSTANON/250MG
    9 SUSTANON/250MG
    10 SUSTANON/250MG

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Yes you can take sustanon alone for a first cycle, but I would NOT recommend it because for it to be effective it has to be shot EOD thorughout your 10 week cycle. A better choice would be test enanthate , that way you only have to inject once a week (or on mon and thurs splitting your dose up). If this is going to be your first cycle, you need to get use to injections before you try to inject yourself EOD for 10 weeks. Also, you need NOLVADEX for an anti-e, NOT liquidex, femara, or arimidex (those are mainly to reduce bloating) Take nolva at 10mg throughout your cycle to combat gyno. Also, VERY IMPORTANT is PCT, but I will let you read up on CLOMID because you NEED to do some more research before you start a cycle, you are probably leaving out the MOST important thing without PCT (post cycle therapy ) with clomid. DO SOME REASEARCH!

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    Yes you can take sustanon alone for a first cycle, but I would NOT recommend it because for it to be effective it has to be shot EOD thorughout your 10 week cycle. A better choice would be test enanthate, that way you only have to inject once a week (or on mon and thurs splitting your dose up). If this is going to be your first cycle, you need to get use to injections before you try to inject yourself EOD for 10 weeks. Also, you need NOLVADEX for an anti-e, NOT liquidex, femara, or arimidex (those are mainly to reduce bloating) Take nolva at 10mg throughout your cycle to combat gyno. Also, VERY IMPORTANT is PCT, but I will let you read up on CLOMID because you NEED to do some more research before you start a cycle, you are probably leaving out the MOST important thing without PCT (post cycle therapy) with clomid. DO SOME REASEARCH!
    Excellent advice bro..

Swellin Guest
    It would be a better choice to run test e or cyp. You only need to inject every 4 days with them, while sust needs to be injected EOD. As for anti-e's I would certainly get plenty of Nolva and some L-dex. I would not run either of them until I started seeing some sides, unless you really wanted to be careful...then I might try nolva @10mg ED. If that doesn't do the trick...up it, or add the l-dex. Just as GP said, you will need clomid and nolva for pct.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    NO it cant be taken by itself... you will need to take some sort of anti e along with it, as well as PCT.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Actually sust can be effective shot only 2x per week. I think we all know somebody who has run a sust only cycle at 500mg/week with 2x injects and gained 20+ lbs. The better way to say it is that to best utilize all esters in the sust, ed/eod injections are prefered. since only a fraction of the test is the long ester. just thought i'd clarify.

But the bro's are right, you should probably stick to a single, long ester test. like test e or c. hope this helps.

Furthermore, armidex is not just used to prevent bloating. It prevents estrogen conversion. Nolvadex blocks estrogen. It is best to run both so you cover all angles.
    Last edited by symatech; 02-14-2004 at 11:29 PM.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

sust

yea i had nice results of e3d shots but i would reccomend test e for a first.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Yes and yes. Test is a good first cycle. Use Nolva to combat gyno.

Thread Information