simplyjakked is offline Member

y'all might get a kick out of this...

i had a bro buy some test and didnt know how to shoot and wanted me to show him. we get back to my place so i can show him and he starts sweating like crazy and getting all nervous. i show him how to load the pin and hand it to him and he asks me to poke him...i said fine and jab his quad and the dude starts telling me hurry up he is going to pass out! sure enough his head hit my table and he passed out...scared the sheit outta me! had to yell for a minute for him to come back to! not sure how he is gonna shoot himself! kinda funny but did scare me a bit!

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    lmao. Whoops. Imagine telling the paramedics that one. "umm ya, i was ummm, you know, shooting him w/ some test and he kinda passed out" LOL

LS1
    LS1 is offline Associate Member
    Ahh he'll get over it. I was like that at first... well maybe not that bad didnt pass out but HATED shots let alone doing them myself. Now im like a crack head waiting for my next fix.Haha funny though.

48ngoin is offline Associate Member
    "Be carefull what you ask for"........This dude has a long road to travel to become AS proficient.

Funny story, but I would have filled my pants if I was the "sticker". What a liablility if he broke his nose/face on the table.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    It happens a lot more than known. It is very common with tatoos and I'm not talking about big ones, just normal ones. Peoples mind play some funny tricks on them. I would keep giving him his shots myself so he can get used to it and not hurt himself.If he is not willing to shoot himself after the first couple you give him, he should not be on AS. My 2 cents.

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member
    When I am on a cycle I am like a junkie waiting for the next time to shoot. It's like I cant wait - If I go on a site like spotinjections.com and check out the pictures, I feel like I am going to pass out. I can shoot myself and love it but watching someone else or pictures, no way.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    I still get like that when I shoot into my dealts.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    i think it was the third time i injected, but i passed out cold. lol. newbies...

bigdog81 is offline Member
    funny as sheit...!

wallycn is offline Banned
    Thats some funny ****. I've seen that happen before, back in highschool I was at a buddy's house and he was getting ready to give my other friend his very first shot. So he jabs him, I'm looking the dude right in ther eyes as his face goes completly white and drops like a brick. I thought my friend had killed him. I was supposed to go next, so I opted to shoot myself afte seeing that. It is really funny now because the bro that passed out is huge and give tons of people at his college their shots.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    lmao..........that why im glad to have an rn do it for me

Grant is offline Member
    when i did my first pec injection i was close to passing out too

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    haha i remember my first shot. i was shaking so bad i could hardly hit the rubber stop with the pin. i got all lightheaded and s hit, had to call my g/f in to hit me with it. i got all queezy and stuff, wow those were the days. LOLOL

HILLBILLY is offline Associate Member
    I'm not to fond of needles either but ga'dam, He's going to have a hell of time on his cycle.
    Last edited by HILLBILLY; 02-14-2004 at 11:06 PM.

Thread Information