63 24.80%
  • Yes, I have tried with undesirable results

10 3.94%
  • No, I have not tried GHB

136 53.54%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BigPoppaV is offline Associate Member

Exclamation POLL: Have you used GHB?

Just curious, how many of the members have tried GHB? and with what luck, if any..

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    yea ive tried it but ,what to you mean with luck gains wise ?i just use it to put me to sleep sometimes when on,or to get fucked up before igo ouy clubbing.

The Iron Game Guest
    whats ghb

Gamma HydroxyButyrate - a recreational drug that was supposed to help with GH release, it was pretty popular in the 1980's and was banned by the fda in 1991 , it has lately become a schedule I
    type drug because it's also known as the date rape drug...

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by The Iron Game
    whats ghb
    puh-lease!

no, never tried it......but maybe i'll put in on the "drugs i haven't tried yet" list

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by The Iron Game
    whats ghb

Oh come on, you're the one that put G on the map.

You dirty little whore.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    never tried or seen it!

heyherc is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Full Intensity
    never tried or seen it!
    Same here. Not really into shit like that any more except for maybe some shrooms.

SPEEDY is offline Junior Member
    yeah ive tried it...but stopped

One of my close friends almost died because of it.... He was driving and his body froze and couldnt move....his car flipped a few times....he lost his chin, all his teeth....has rods of steel in his legs at his joints and a few holding his cranium together. His face is horrible...
    So ill never take this again

Trap is offline New Member
    I have used it and I love it. I wish I could find it or make it or any other way of getting my hands on it. Trap

testonon250 is offline Banned
    I've personnaly used GHB purchased at GNC back in 1991 ....

and the experience was worthless.. perhaps thats one of the reasons they pulled if from their shelf not to mention all the bad publicity in the papers it got when a guy woke up strangling his wife and other walking around like zobbies not to mention it could cause death.........

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by testonon250
    I've personnaly used GHB purchased at GNC back in 1991 ....

and the experience was worthless.. perhaps thats one of the reasons they pulled if from their shelf
    That, and the LAW THAT MADE IT ILLEGAL TO SELL IT.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    best freind got out of federal prison last week after over a year for possesion and manufacturing of ghb. no success there...

CYCLEON Guest
    IG as in "I take G quite often, thank you sir!"

CYCLEON: what kind of doses do you take?

poppapump58 is offline Member
    I love to snort GHB right before I go to the gym to get my pump on!

It doesnt matter how strong you are, its how good you look on the beach.

CYCLEON Guest
    Well, I am not using any now and havent for a while since my last ran out in the summer and havent gotten around to getting some more - Ill be getting some soon tho (I hope) - for GHB it usually about 2.5 grams to get feeling good and 3.5-4 to sleep - it can go up a little if you take it every day and you develop a tollerence after awhile - but thats not really happened to me - I used it maybe 3-4x a week just around bedtime. GBL and 1.4 work better for sleep and you need 2-5-3.5ml for fun and about 4 to sleep like a rock. I have never really used it to go out and party or anything like that - nor in the daytime in low doses - strickly night time for me.

Originally posted by Trap
    I have used it and I love it. I wish I could find it or make it or any other way of getting my hands on it. Trap
    few years back my friend got a paper off telenet on ghb...

you can make it look it up on the net there is a recipe on here.. for it ...

however, you need sensative equipment... and one of the worst items on the list was liquid draino you have to boil it or someshit to change its chemical form that alone turned me off from making it......

try a search engine am sure you can find it on here..

CYCLEON Guest
    do NOT use cleaning products to make it!!!! - thats a good way to end up in the hospital - best way is to getr the Na hydroxide from a soapmaker websight - make sure it is USP grade if possible - its not tough but its easier to take GBL anyway and better for sleep

cycleon...... bro,
    I will just stick to arginine to increase my gh levels...

the dosages for arginine are 1.200mg exact not more or less that for it to work..........

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Man, I didn't even know what I had! The source that I was got all my gear from when I was in the Middle East had given me a jug of GHB for free. He was a coo' guy. He told me that it was good for before workouts and not to take too much of it. I was like what the fuck is this shit anyways? There's no such thing as GH powder, probably just some shit like liquid creatine or nor-andro or something, so I just put it with the rest of my supps and forgot about it. Looks like I'll be trying it out tonight! It's made in France also if I can remember right.

Damn, what I have is GABA (gamma amino butyric acid) Can anyone tell me what the difference is between this and GHB?

You fuckers have me wanting to try GHB now!

The Iron Game Guest
    Originally posted by CYCLEON
    IG as in "I take G quite often, thank you sir!"

G child, the difference is ones legal and ones illegal, one gives you a high and a very deep sleep and the other just gives you a little better sleep than normal. Ghb can be very addictive to some people so if you have an addictive personality stay away from it.

Then I guess considering that I have a highly addictive personality I'll stay away from it... I still just want to "try" some! I really have trouble sleeping at night, especially now that I stopped drinking. Can't wait, only 2 more months till I can crack open a nice cold bottle of SMIRNOFF 100 proof!!

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    here is all the info you need on GHB, I am not soliciting anything and I hold no responsibility for the info presented... IF mods want to remove the info its cool
    good luck
    no i have not used but i am planning on soon because i dont drink and i want to be able to have a better time when my friends are drunk
    MM

http://ghbinfo.org/
    http://lab.eccentrica.org/ghb/
    http://leda.lycaeum.org/Chemical_Fam...ted.3054.shtml
    Attached Files Attached Files

ryan is offline New Member
    http://ghbinfo.org says that for best growth results you need to load on ghb for a few days then stop and lift like hell after you stop. Anybody know about how much ghb should be taken each day while loading? should it be taken more than once a day?

-ryan

I personally wouldnt use the GHB loading concept, although its not addicting physically, mentally it can be and loading like that just makes the desire more likely to occur. Also, if you take too much at once, you may not get the results you are looking for. You may also possibly send yourself to sleep or even worse get sick (throwingup)... i dont know anyone whos has tried this loading idea? I think most have used GHB for the "high" aspect not the GH aspect... but let so what others have to say. Just made a batch today, gonna use it tonight!
    Late
    MM

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Damn Mr. Chemist. Don't waste any time, do we?
    Guess they call you Medicine Man for a reason...huh?
    Tell us how it goes.

ryan is offline New Member
    Originally posted by testonon250
    cycleon...... bro,
    I will just stick to arginine to increase my gh levels...

the dosages for arginine are 1.200mg exact not more or less that for it to work..........

what is this arginine stuff? is it legal? is it something i can take while in a cycle of AS?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Pappa, you and Dane are heglin at each other no doubt? I can't tell or anything... just only the third or fourth post that I have seen it.

senor_gato is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Medicine Man
    here is all the info you need on GHB, I am not soliciting anything and I hold no responsibility for the info presented... IF mods want to remove the info its cool
    good luck
    no i have not used but i am planning on soon because i dont drink and i want to be able to have a better time when my friends are drunk
    MM

http://ghbinfo.org/
    http://lab.eccentrica.org/ghb/
    http://leda.lycaeum.org/Chemical_Fam...ted.3054.shtml
    Do you know of anyone that has ordered the kits from the places mentioned on the link? I kinda wanna try it too, just to see what it's like.

Kid Shred is offline Member
    Used it and Loved it.Took a couple caps(shots in a small cap) after I trained and before bed. However my dosages were getting to high for the same effect and decided to ditch it. Had problems sleeping normally for a while after I quit. .02

DirkDiggs is offline Junior Member
    Never tried GHB, but I am curious to test it out

made the shit it all went well, tried it a few nights ago, worked like a charm. Dont know if it will do anything to my GH but i just like using it instead of drinking, same high no hangover. later bros
    MM

DeWil is offline Junior Member
    I have used it instead of alcohol and havent had any bad experience from it. If u take to much though u will feel drowsy and atleast i get muscle twitching.
    A good dose for me is about 1cl (1-1˝ cocacola cap). A word of advice is not to mix it with anything!!!!! And also to try little the first time to se wat strength it is. Could be very different!

My Girlfriend tried it way before she met me (not my bad influence ) and it almost killed her! She took to much, got a blackout threw up blood and from what her friends said she had problems breathing.

So be careful!

---(will

DeWil is offline Junior Member
    Bad english i know! Ha ha

MaGilicuti is offline New Member
    i did one night, made me sick as hell

popeyethasailah is offline Junior Member
    on the G right now actually... nice europhic drunken feeling. makes you feel tired and relaxed also, but at the same time you have energy and strength if you try to do something. the shit is great, but like anything, if you abuse it (which is real fucking easy to do) you can go into irrousable sleep like coma state, never happened to me though because i have an extremely high metabolism. everyother one of my buddies that use it usually pass right out and wake up great in the morning, usually actually waking up 3-4 hours too early and feeling fresh, not beign able to go to sleep which i cant really see as a bad thing considering now you have the perfect time to do your pre-breakfast workout or cardio to burn insane amounts of fat. as for me, its a fantastic stress reliever when you are all settled in at night, and it makes you friendly to others... almost like the same effect as ecstacy. definetly do not mix with other drugs, i have seen bad things happen when people have mixed shit with it, and seeing people comatized on that shit for a couple minutes is a nightmare, you cant wake them up even by punching them, literally. i take 1,4 butanediol instead of GBL because it doesnt have such a drastic onset and coming down stage, and appears to wear off after like 4 hours or so; this is a chemical that turns to ghb in your body. i ingest about 3 1/2 cc's every other night(like tonight) this isnt enough to "knock me out for bedtime" but thats just me. i can saftly handle, without getting sick, about 6cc's, but why its a waste of the product and when you use too much you sometimes wake up with some cloudiness in your head, which is probly due to the insane amount of dopamine that was released with this amount. if you stay awake throughout the "high" and it starts to wear off, you will not sleep, you can take a little more at that time but only if it is atleast 4-5 hours later, because some still remains in you. use it for periods of about 20 days, then stay off for 20 days because it can fuck up your natural sleeping. sometimes you wont sleep on it anyway, it can get confusing. ummm... DO NOT DRIVE! it is worse then being drunk, because besides the distorted depth perception, you also may suddenly doze off for a second(or more) and clearly thats not a good thing. i dont notice much as far as health benefits, however the mornings after you will usually appear a bit more vascular and cut, considering you already are in good shape to begin with. i recommend 1,4BDO to everyone, but no your dose and your source, start small, do not fuck around with this shit. use it correctly and i really dont think there are any side effects (yes i have read about cancer bullshit, and found out from more legitimate sources that it is indeed bullshit). i cannot stress how important it is to research everything about anything you will be ingesting, injecting, or anything. for the most part it seems that the people involved in this organization(S-Review.com) are here because they want to help/learn more about things that are some of the most important factors in their lives, and i'm glad i joined. hope i answered most of everyones questions.

PeAcE FeLLaZ...

eddieq is offline New Member
    its all about sex on ghb, my girlfriend likes it just as much as I do. It gets her off twice as easy.

popeyethasailah is offline Junior Member
    true dat eddie, haha. you use the GBL or BDO?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information