HollywoodM3 is offline Member

DBOL VS PROP and overall MOOD

I hve normaly used d-bol in the past, and will be using Prop in this upcoming cycle, I hear that d-bol has the ablility to put you in a good mood, I noticed it while on, I did have a shorter fuse, and my girl friend got the "Shut The F**K up" a little more..lol but over all I was always in a great mood, Does Prop have any of the same effect? I will be using Test enth/Tren /Prop, I know the tren can increes agresstion, but just wanted to know if I will still feel the over-all good mood
    Thanks bros

HW

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Anything that makes me big puts me in a good mood.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I love prop but I've never used d-bol and have never had aggestion problems. I used fina, I felt great, I was more aggresive toward the weights but didn't notice any anywhere else and believe me my wife will tell me if I'm being an ass. She like when I'm on, she say I mellow out, something when I get in a pissy mood she'll say do a shot

Don't use roid as an excuss to act aggressive toward people "roid rage " is a myth or media hype to get the public to turn on juicers.

JohnnyB

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    d-bol or prop never gave me any agression sides. On the other hand like you mentioned about fina, i gave alot of those STFU! out to everybody around me whoe began to get under my skin.

I remeber doing cardio in the morning and afternoon and having to yell at people cause the squeeked their feet on the tred mills or kicked to plastic shroud and made noise. LOL funny thing is that people would just leave the cardio equipment afterwards. I had one guy get in a debate with me saying he didnt realize that he was doing it? he also began to explain to me that it was bacause he had new shoes,lol

New shoes.. old shoes.. what ever just pick up your feet and stop sqeeking them.

Sorry ! Didnt mean to venture off your thread
    abstrack@protonmail.com

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    **** if fina makes you guys act like that I'd stay away from it. You may say something to the wrong person and get beat down or do you just say stuff to certain people. If your only doing this to people that you don't feel intimidated by(girlfriend) then you can control it, but if your telling the biggest mofo in the gym that, you seriously need to stop taking it before you get hurt. Something to think about.

JohnnyB

Thread Information