Gmill13 is offline Associate Member

Why I will stick with Underground Labs

Reading the new muscular development this month ( a fine publication I must add) there was an atricle by Patrick llewlyn(anabolics 01,02,03,04) Mr Llewlyn had some common Mexivet roids tested. Reforvit b by Loeffler and testosterona by Brovel. Both of these were signifigantly underdosed.

Here are his results.

Reforvit B - advertised @ 25mg/ml lot # 1320702
    actual dose 13.3mg/ml

Testosterona 100 advertised @ 100mg/ml lot # 3102
    actual dose 71.9 mg/ml

Testosterona 200 Depot - 200mg/ml as advertised lot # 181may06
    actual dose 160mg/ml

Now I know that some people do not like Mr Llewlyn but if this research is legit it leaves alot to be desired in these products. I guess it is common knowledge that Reforvit b is underdosed, but when I look at the numbers on Testosterona and some of the others I have to say I was suprised. Lots of people tell me to use denkell or Loefler for Var. I certainly dont think I will be using Loefller now.

Anyways, if this is the case Im not even going to begin to complain about by 100mg/ml bottle of Shanghai prop being 97 or 98mg/ml at all.
    ( I just made up the figures on the shanghai product they are not real, I just used it as an example). I will even be excstatic when I hear that underground labs even overdose a product. In fact I think that overdosing a product for underground labs should be common practice . They should provide some incentive. I know some people are sceptics when it comes to underground labs and with good cause. We really dont know where it came from but most of us are willing to take a chance on it, I did and will continue to do so. Underground labs are a very welcome thing in my world and I will probably always use them from now on (that is until the orphan law bullshit on var goes away and someone starts making a cost efficiant generic, cant wait for those bad boys to flood the market)

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Wow. Thanks for the info, bro.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    We've always know Brovel has been underdosed and Loeffler has always been questionable...

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    IMO, anything made in mexico is an underground product. People seem to think these companies are legit pharms, I do not believe that this is the case.

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Question

Did he have any info on tornel Test 200?

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Or on QV test?

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    none bros, sorry. Those were the only 3 products in the article. See I dont agree with all mex productsbeing underground. I am also under the impression that most mexi gear is actually made in australia with ttokyo and QV(though i have heard they are made in Australia also) being an exception.
    Pretty sure Denkell and Jurox are australian.

Yeah, I read the same article. i love that mag. Packed with great info. Thx for the heads-up Gmill.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I wouldnt go as far as saying that all vet products are bad and low dosed, but I do prefer underground products.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Mexican labs are notorious for the underdosing

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    mexican, or underground mexican---anyway you spell it it's not the FDA and it's not controlled to anywhere near the standards

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Sh*t, they didn't have any QV products tested? I am curious to see if they are underdosed because most of them on their website has them right at the actual dose they should be or more....hmmm just curious?

superjew is offline Associate Member
    My understanding is that there is a test on the QV Deca 300 in Anabolics 2004. It tested around 305 ( something close to that, I forget exactly ) The new QV Var and Winny tabs were tested recently as well. Both were right on the money.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Couldn't agree with you more...

My opinion is if you have the choice
    between a Mexican company and a
    respected UG Lab product then go
    with the UG Lab everytime and twice
    on Sundays...

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    IMO, anything made in mexico is an underground product. People seem to think these companies are legit pharms, I do not believe that this is the case.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

Md

yea i have the same issue if you turn to page 268 and 269 the mention the ug lab that your speaking about(sl).

Quote Originally Posted by Gmill13
    none bros, sorry. Those were the only 3 products in the article. See I dont agree with all mex productsbeing underground. I am also under the impression that most mexi gear is actually made in australia with ttokyo and QV(though i have heard they are made in Australia also) being an exception.
    Pretty sure Denkell and Jurox are australian.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    Yeah, I read the same article. i love that mag. Packed with great info. Thx for the heads-up Gmill.
    Dito. Theres nothin' wrong with underground labs.

Toemonster is offline New Member
    After you get your order from UGs do you reheat the test to make sure its sterile?

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Toemonster
    After you get your order from UGs do you reheat the test to make sure its sterile?
    Not if you have a decent company's gear to begin with. Also, if it isn't sterile to begin with, heating it won't help at all.

-moto

Thread Information