freddygunns is offline New Member

found an amazing tablet costing 1cent with methyl test yohimbine ephedrine caffeine

hey guys i need your advice, i was buying paracetamol from a pharmacy in india when i came across a tablet which contains methyl testosterone b.p 5m.g, tocopherol acetate b.p 3m.g, yohimbine hcl 3mg, caffeine b.p 15 mg and ephedrine hcl b.p 1mg
    i was wondering wat i could be used for and if its worth taking it, its made by popular chemicals and costs 1 us dollar for 50 tablets is this good and wen can it b taken? i.e post cycle, during cycle e.t.c

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Well then it doesn't cost 1 cent does it?

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    Well then it doesn't cost 1 cent does it?

alpineslide is offline Junior Member
    The price actually doubled during your post....you better hurry up and order it before the price goes up again !!!

Ok...
    I'd say that 5mg of test is pretty low, so youd have to take several a day(6 or more).....which shouldnt be a prob since theyre so cheap. But do you also want to be taking multiple doses of the other ingredients every day too? I'd say, if theyre easilly accessible for you...do as much research as you can before buying/taking them.

D

wingsofazrael is offline Associate Member
    not a big fan of methyltest but it sounds interesting...bump for more info...

jbol is offline Senior Member

Methyltestosterone is one of the oldest available oral steroids . It is produced by many various manufacturers and sold in a number of countries including the U.S.. It is quite androgenic , with minimal anabolic effects. For athletic purposes, methyltest is generally only used to stimulate aggression among power lifters and those looking to boost up their workouts. Many methyltest tabs are sublingual (to be placed under the tongue) for faster absorption. These tabs can generally be identified by a notable citrus flavor to them. A couple tabs placed under the tongue before a visit to the gym may make for an aggressive workout. Aside from this, methyltest offers little except androgenic side effects. It is quite toxic, elevating liver enzymes and causing acne, gynecomastia , aggression and water retention quite easily. Were one to tolerate these side-effects, methyltest will offer little more than some slight strength gains. One looking for quality muscle mass from a steroid cycle should be looking elsewhere. Counterfeit steroids sometimes contain only methyltest in an effort to deceive the buyer. This is due to the fact that it is very cheap in bulk and obviously may fool an inexperienced user.

freddygunns is offline New Member
    thanx 4 the reply dent

Aint no thang...

Kropsy is offline New Member
    if you want my two cents, you may just wanna try some Methylized 1-Testosterone . I used it quite a few times, first couple of cycles gained about 6 lbs each one, not to bad for OTC. You can get it at Bulknutrition.com for 10.00 a bottle, i'd say for the M1T instead, because you can get more test and not have to worry about overdosing on ephedra or anythign like that

Quote Originally Posted by Kropsy
    if you want my two cents, you may just wanna try some Methylized 1-Testosterone. I used it quite a few times, first couple of cycles gained about 6 lbs each one, not to bad for OTC. You can get it at Bulknutrition.com for 10.00 a bottle, i'd say for the M1T instead, because you can get more test and not have to worry about overdosing on ephedra or anythign like that
    WTF?

The guy saw a particular item, he wanted info on, at a pharmacy in India...he didnt ask our opinion on freaking
    pro-hormones.............................CHRIST!!!!!

D

Thread Information