NITRO121 is offline New Member

Getting gear tested

Labs for testing gear
    Sup Fella's?

Looks like I won't be able to start my cycle for another 8/9 weeks (operation). Can anyone give me some info on labs to test the gear I have since I have some time to kill....lab names, websites, cost, etc.. I have QV and IP Test Enth and IP EQ. As long as it doesn't cost too much I'd like to send some away and find out exactly whats in them.

Summer cycle hopefully starting in April....1000mgs of EQ and about 600/700mgs of Test for 12 weeks.

Also, Is this illegal??....I don't want the labs sending the cops my return address.

Peace,
    Nitro

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Not sure on what some lab names are you should try and catch Ironfist or johnyb. As far as your cycle you should reverse it if anything and run test at 1000mg and eq at 600mg. Never run test below the other stuff. By the way yes it is illegal to have the stuff so to have it tested means you are in posession of it.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Test should always be your highest dosage Bro

NITRO121 is offline New Member

I would do test the highest but.....

This will be my 4th cycle. 1st was 400 mgs of eq for 10 weeks....2nd 200 eq and 400 test 10 weeks....3rd 1000mgs test 7 weeks (had to quit early....qv killed me). I had better gains w/ eq in my cycle. So I'm upping the EQ and running test higher than I ever have. I'm hoping I'll still get good gains w/ no sides like before. I guess my body just does better on EQ. If I can get my hands, safely, on some more test I'll do 1000mgs of each. I'm almost 300lbs as it is so I think the low doses didnt' do much. I'll let everyone know how it goes. I just know any roid is better than creatine and cell-tech. :-)

Peace,
    Nitro

Thread Information