flexshack is offline Member

can i cut proviron tabs in half?

just wondering if proviron tabs can be halved? they do have a score down the middle. also, what about anavar tabs? these also are scored but are underground lab made. thanks.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    you can cut any tab in half, why would you want to cut var in half?

flexshack is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    you can cut any tab in half, why would you want to cut var in half?
    this is not true. some pills are destroyed if cut (i believe the sustained release kinds especially). the var tabs are 10 mgs each and i wanted more control over my dosages.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flexshack
    this is not true. some pills are destroyed if cut (i believe the sustained release kinds especially). the var tabs are 10 mgs each and i wanted more control over my dosages.
    if you buy a pill cutter, you can cut almost any pill with out any problems, the ones that crumble when you cut them are most likely made very poorly, ie not enough binders/fillers, certain recreational drugs have this problem because they are made in ug labs that don't care too much about product quality

Froggy is offline Member
    Proviron & anavar tabs can both be cut with no problems. Sustained release pills, like proton pump inhibitors (nexium, protonix), could also be cut, but you would loose the sustained release aspect and get the whole dose(1/2 pill) into your system at once & thus leaving your system sooner. So, you would only destroy the timed release stuff.

Thread Information