swoleup is offline Associate Member

Pure Premium Labs

Has any one tried out their new clomid and nolva tabs? Just curious to see if they r legit r not. Thanx bros.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    havent tried the nolva but I have some of the clomid tabs they just sent me - havent used them yet but Ill do a taste test to make sure....................crapppppp!!! yes - gag - its clomid bleh

I cant imagine that there would be a problem with them, especially since they make dbol , etc fine

I just keep waiting for the new stuff they are supposed to bring out eq, decca, masteron and yes! tren eth! I am supposed to get a bottle of that and I cant wait

QbHunter is offline Associate Member
    they are very expensive (pp labs i mean) i was going to buy from researchkits instead ( i need liquid nolvadex and clen ), but i just saw a thread saying a bunch of negative feedback on RK... what to do... does pnp have liquid clen?? i didnt see it..how are their products?? are they reliable???

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    doesnt look like pnp has it - reason ppl clen is more expensive is because it is the only one with ketotifen in it - makes it a lot stronger and you can run it longer than weeks at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    doesnt look like pnp has it - reason ppl clen is more expensive is because it is the only one with ketotifen in it - makes it a lot stronger and you can run it longer than weeks at a time.

ic...guess that makes it well worth it..are they (ppl) domestic???

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    I just got some nolva from them. Ordered it a few days ago so i will be recieving it in a little bit.

I know a lot of people buy their pct and clen from these sites but how many of you actually buy your gear from there. How dont these people get in trouble.

So how they work is they say that all there stuff is really andro but it really is real test, like the drol is actual drol???

something like that...there is another thread here close to the top discussing just this

thanks man, that is kind of cool how they do that but their prices are rediculous

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    but their prices are rediculous
    i thought the same thing...but they seem to be the only ones that are always legit, and with good products...at least with what i hear around here lately

Thread Information