jbol is offline Senior Member

now,im really confused.....mod,vet,bro?

ok,i just got off another board(which i wont name)but,it seems like they do things different as far as cycles,now ive been here for 3 months and have learned alot in the time ive been here......(dont get me wrong there are some great bros on the other board as well)but, i really trust the bros here and just was curious why they do things the way they do,so here it is,one bro on the anonmous board was going to do his first cycle,it consisted of winny,eq,test en,and dbol ......now i dont think im wrong in saying that that is alot of aas for your first cycle......and if you have any undesirable sides how you gonna know which one is causing them?....but every bro on there just gave him advice on how to run all the aas together,nobody said he should just go with one or two of them for his first cycle.......also they talk about running nolva only for pct.......i truely believe in my readings and the advice i have been givin by the bros on here that clomid along with nolva is the way to go....anyways im going with what ive learned here on this site.....i just thought that mods and other members should read this because sometimes if you go to a different board you may find that things are done differently(and that dont mean that they are right)......thanks to all the mods and bros on ar for giving me the knowledge i have.....
    Last edited by jbol; 02-14-2004 at 05:23 PM.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    interesting posts... im curious on what they have to say....

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    That is a really f#^% up cycle for a newbie. His liver for one is going to be filtering battery acid from the dbol and the winny.

Anti es can go any way the person wants them. You can be careful and run them the whole time and hinder a small % of your gains or you can use them only if needed, its just prefference.

A lot of people on this board have been in the game a long time and are looking out for people safety and best interest. I myself hate dieretics and would not suggest them to anyone. I also dont like anadrol based on studies I've seen where tumors formed in as shortly as 3 weeks. On the other hand they have very powerful affects and if closely monitored and knowing the warning signs can be taken safely.

In the end I've visited other boards as well and this is my favorite and in my opinion has the best advice.
    Last edited by TRE; 02-14-2004 at 05:29 PM.

HILLBILLY is offline Associate Member
    Totally agree!!!! I'm a newbie to AAS and out of all the other boards, on cycles I suggested for my first, this is the only one all the bros here stepped in for my safety and all the other newbies and said You don't need all that for a first cycle. Just goes to show you believe every thing you here. Stick with the BEST, AR.....

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    hey whitey, who is that chick in your avatar...man she is f*ckin HOT?

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JIMMYJAMES
    Totally agree!!!! I'm a newbie to AAS and out of all the other boards, on cycles I suggested for my first, this is the only one all the bros here stepped in for my safety and all the other newbies and said You don't need all that for a first cycle. Just goes to show you believe every thing you here. Stick with the BEST, AR.....

exactly,nobody said he shouldnt do all them for his first cycle......but i did

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice job, bringing order to the rival sites

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    By the advice they gave him, I bet I know which board you are talking about. Almost every board out there has its own personality as expressed by its members. The fact of the matter is that many of the people on a specific board will have gotten their AAS knowledge from previous members of the board and they continue to pass it on down. All of the boards have some good members, and mods are usually knowledgeable wherever you go, but as with any science there are conflicting philosophies. I frequent AR more than any other board because I fell like we have the largest collection of knowledgeable members out there.

Thread Information