Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    I've said this a million times...if there were a tested NFL and an untested NFL and players in both leagues made the same $, nobody would watch the tested version. Nobody wants to see a 210lb Middle Linebacker making mediocre hits...everybody would rather see a juiced up Bill Romonowski making huge hits...LT injuring people....etc...

If there was a "non-tested" Olympics where the same $ was made, nobody would watch the "regular" Olympics. Who wants to watch the race for the "Worlds Second Fastest Man"? Nobody.

I want to see athletes breaking records and putting in huge hits. That means steroids. Period.
    I agree 100% with you.

Tahq is offline Junior Member
    Bigger, stronger, faster = Better entertainment

9000rpm is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Nobody wants to see a 210lb Middle Linebacker making mediocre hits...everybody would rather see a juiced up Bill Romonowski making huge hits...LT injuring people....etc...
    On a side note,...I work with Bill Romanowski's brother. I never knew it until I was joking around with some guys at my work about when he got busted early in the football season after breaking that guy's jaw. I was kidding around about how I wish I had that kind of access to the best human grade steroids and doctors to moniter them. I knew his last name was Romanowski, but I had no idea that he was Bill's brother. He said that he's known for years that Bill was using in the off seasons. He says that he'd estimate that 85% or more of all NFL athletes use during the off seasons. And some keep using during the on season too. Anyway, his brother is M. Romanowski and he's a civil engineer at my company. Pretty cool guy.

peump is offline Senior Member
    I know an ex-pro who has been inducted into the Hall of Fame and he has told me many stories of him and others juicing. Id say at least 80%.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information